It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive UFO in Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Thoughts? CGI maybe? Hoax?

Its a pretty clear video and looks like some objects are connecting to the center object.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hmm.. It's impressive CGI. No way would someone stop filming after only 42 seconds. I say Hoax.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I would love to say this is real. Unfortunately, CG looks so realistic that it wouldn't take much to fake a vid. I will wait for disclosure instead of trying to figure out which ones are real or fake. Too many idiots with technology these days.

Star and flag Op for the find anyways. Definitely never seen connecting ufo's before.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Hmm.. It's impressive CGI. No way would someone stop filming after only 42 seconds. I say Hoax.

Well, perhaps that was just the meat of the whole clip and they shortened it.

I dunno though, I think these "Too good to be true" videos are at times, just that.

But you never know.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
it looks like a reflection of lights in a window. A hoax i would say.

someone directing the lights.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
it looks like a reflection of lights in a window. A hoax i would say.

someone directing the lights.

hrmm, I take that video as being outside in the open. I dont really notice it being recorded through a window.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
hrmm, I take that video as being posted on the internet. I dont really notice it being verifiable as original material.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GSV Sleeper Service
hrmm, I take that video as being posted on the internet.

You mean like how everything else that comes from the internet that gets posted here?

And you just posted on an internet message board, just FYI

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Oh too good to be true.

It seems that the first 6 lights appear out of nowhere around the "mothership"and only the seventh light is moving.And then after the unification it's just standing there.There is a part 2 in this video where the lights are again in a circular position and again the last light is coming to join them...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Phantom traveller]

(i tried to put the video here but couldn't make it work,still learning the ATS tools...
)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It isn't quite as easy to make a cgi video as everyone thinks. To get it looking realistic is actually fairly hard, hence why most are so obviously fake. If it was this easy, more films would have realistic special effects.

It looks real to me, but it is possible that the people saying it's a reflection are correct. I only say this because of the point at around 23 seconds where he zooms in, the black line (power line?) gives good point of reference, and the lights seem to kind of 'slide' when he zooms in. This could be caused by the filmer moving slightly when he goes to zoom in, and so the reflection moves.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

(i tried to put the video here but couldn't make it work,still learning the ATS tools...
)

Post everything after the V=

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Hoax.

See this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Face it dude, you could have legitimate footage of anything and people will cry fake. Not that everything should be believed, and indeed the video is questionable, but you never know.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sigh, more quite disgusting frauds of video's transported without question by sites who really should know better. Thank god that ATS has the decency to put them out of their misery.

Again...sigh

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anyone who says that CGI is easy to do these days needs to try and create a realistic ufo video - it isnt that easy.. (I made one a while back as an exercise to see if I could - since people were saying it was so easy to do!).

This looks pretty good IMHO. It looks as though its taken from a camcorder and after some analysis (stabilizing and slight enhancing) i've come to the conclusion that it would be pretty difficult to CGI the UFO(s) primarily because there arent enough tracking points available in the footage but also because the trees are moving! It seems as though it was very windy when the footage was taken and that alone is a CGI artists worst nightmare when it comes to camera tracking and matchmoving - since tracking points (especially in low res footage) needs to be pretty much exact and stationary in order to produce a convincing scene.

This could quite well be real.

However, yes the timing of the clip is a bit suspect. Maybe there is more to it? maybe there isnt...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe he hoisted a giant plate of glass into the middle of the field in order to record the 'reflection' as some people said..
which is such a ridiculous notion I think they say it to just be annoying. Anyhoo..it does look exactly like that other fake UFO vid. This does not mean multiple people who witness gigantic craft are seeing something real..you cant dismiss that at all. Sorry skeptics.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As has been pointed out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video is a known hoax and has nothing to do with Pakistan or UFOs

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Thoughts? CGI maybe? Hoax?

Yeah, CGI. Doesn't it strike you as wonderfully convenient that the perfect little circle of lights shows up at just the proper angle for the photographer to film it? Anywhere else and it wouldn't have been nearly as impressive.

Also, I don't think Pakistan has any trees.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Face it dude, you could have legitimate footage of anything and people will cry fake.

It just goes to show you how much still and video images are actually worth when it comes to UFOs. Without other accompanying evidence that helps prove or define what it is, the most it could really ever be is a curiosity.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As much as i'd love for this to be real, CGI is waaaay too impressive these days. And like was said earlier, you would film this object for as long as it remained up there. Not just 53 seconds.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join