It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan our true creator?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I apologize for my earlier post. It was useless and mean.

I now have a high level of respect for you.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The website is accurate for the most part.. Christianity and other modern religions are hoaxes, meant to replace spiritual knowledge and manipulate the psychic energy of believers.. The creators of these 'religions' are indeed the great deceivers, they also run the banks and are known as TPTB.. Some are aware they happen to be Jewish.. Go higher up in the chain and you find Reptilians..

Satan is Enki, who is one of the many ET's helping humanity evolve and transition out of this age, he is in fact a lower aspect of the Universe(which is a being) and can be rightfully called God. I know this is beyond most people's understanding.. just go with it for now.. If you are in the process of becoming illuminated and sincerely want my source, contact me.

In order to really understand things you need to open your chakras and begin meditating, that will give you wisdom.. you will then be able to 'know' things as true and false far more easily... The meditations on Joy of Satan are the best you can find, THEY ARE SECOND TO NONE. These are serious techniques to empower the soul and raise your Kundalini, which brings you a whole new world of understanding.. Once that happens you will no longer need to fumble around on internet forums(obviously I'm still in the process). Acquisition of this power and KNOWLEDGE is what certain beings have been keeping from humanity over the years.. we have degenerated greatly..

<< 1   >>

join