It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan our true creator?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What do my fellow ATS members think of Satan being the good guy, the one who created humanity. While the God of Judaism is fictional. Of course I'm talking about Satanism. True Satanism to be particular. This author on the site Joy of Satan makes a strong case. With Babylon being the center of humanity's creation, Egypt playing a roll and the Abrahamic religions as being nothing more then fiction. Here the author explains why he believes Satan to be the true God of the world.
www.freewebs.com...

He does make a lot of good points and I believe him. But that's me and I would like to see what you guys think of this issue. Or do you think it's just mumbo jumbo.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
www.666blacksun.com...
Also he discusses "The Truth About the "New World Order"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

That stuff starts out as an incredibly intelligent lie.

Then you read the rest of the articles and realize that it is just full of resentment and lacks class.

Sorry, but nothing here at all in any way shape or form backs up the title of the thread - that "satan" is the true creator.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yeah. Maybe mankind will never know if God, Satan and others are really real beings.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a857392511b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
But what about spiritual knowledge? Does the powers today know that this knowledge exist?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Start a new thread discussing that topic and we'll do it.

For this thread, you need to provide something that seems like evidence to support your idea that satan is the creator.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Yes I agree, This website seem to me, to point out that Satan was indeed more then what we know today.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There is certainly a lot to learn from that website...

As long as you use it as an educational reference and don't base your life on it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Sure, I agree with you. I was just curious and it sounded it interesting to me. Since I've studied about older religions.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a857392511b.jpg[/atsimg]

A pic is worth 1k words. LMAO

Star!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Edit to get rid of pointless statement.

[edit on 5/13/2010 by TarzanBeta]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lots of nonsense on that site.

He says Satan is Enki and then says he was one of the Nephilim. He then tries to connect serpent symbolism.

Then another connection is made to a Hindu concept. Then they claim that Chi ( a Chinese concept) means bioelectricity. Chi isn't electricity.

This phrase "witchpower of the risen kundalini" is pretty silly.

Then it rips off more Daniken and Sitchin. More Hindu Chakra stuff follows. Then goes off into the four classical elements. He left out one, and the proper symbol is the pentagram which symbolizes the human form and the Five Elements.

Then follows the Tarot. There is no proof it originates from Egypt. Then this is the stupidest thing I read on there, " From the Tarot the Jewish invented the Torah". Now he mentions the 5th element.

I don't get why people write mess like that.

Why even use the Hebrew word "Satan"?

Why borrow concepts from Hinduism and Taoism? If they are going to be included, everything must come with it. Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Tao, all of it.

I might as well ask if MakeMake is our creator. The article isn't well researched and comes off as juvenile.

[edit on 13/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

All of you posters are right. I was foolish to post this and believe that site, I feel like I'm a idiot now.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

All of you posters are right. I was foolish to post this and believe that site, I feel like I'm a idiot now.

No you are not an idiot.

If I had a dime for every time a poster showed humility like this, I would have about a dollar.

Do you KNOW how many posts there are on ATS in just a day?

You humble me by being humbled so quickly. Enjoy thoroughly friend.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Don't feel foolish.

Don't take it as a negative thing. Take it as a chance to further research and investigate. Answers are out there. Things are not always as they seem.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thanks guys! You two are awesome friends.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
According to Hindu's: Skakti is the supreme being of the universe, who not only creates the universe, but IS the universe.

en.wikipedia.org...

The roots of Shaktism penetrate deep into India's prehistory. From the Goddess's earliest known appearance in Indian paleolithic settlements more than 22,000 years ago.

This is long before the creation of the so-called mainstream monotheistic faiths.
(Jesus, Mohamad, Yahweh)

[edit on 13-5-2010 by zzombie]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No Lucy is not our creator. But he may have had something to do with those little gray bastards.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Its should be said according to some Hindus.

Shaktism is just one denomination.

The Shaivists think Shiva is the supreme being.
The Vaishnavists think Vishnu is the supreme being.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join