It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm having one of those weird days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I feel like something is coming. I had a feeling similiar to this on two seperate occasions. Both events ended with me having an epiphany of some sort. This feeling where a burden had been lifted off my shoulders, where I figured out how to do things correctly. Like the law of attraction had finally be cracked and was flooding through every pore of my body, shouting with words of motivation and ambition. Only thing is, i'm more prepared.

I had a false awakening for the first time ever, when I slept last night and know that when false awakenings occur, it gives you the opportunity to lucid dream or even Astral Project. Funny thing, last night before I went to bed, I had sent a massive e-mail to myself of phrases to drill into my subconcious. All had to do with knowing that I was dreaming, and knowing I was going to astral project. A lot of weird coincecences have occured to me today ... if this has happened to anybody, if there is any that have a relation to what i'm going through ...... what do I do now?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Simply J]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You are not alone in your feelings of weirdness. If you want, you can come join us over at this thread to discuss your feelings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But other than that, about today feeling off. I have been feeling really dreadful today. I feel tired even though I got a full night of sleep.

Keep me updated on these feelings you have, okay?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I had a similar feeling as yours last night although I'm sure that it's coincidental. I had just finished reading a book I had read 3 times before, about 500 pages, and I read a lot so it was nothing out of the ordinary. But, then in the next moment I felt completely blank, no thoughts or feelings or desires to point me in a particular direction, just empty like the buddhist term empty. Not only that but it felt really good and I wanted to prolong it even if it meant eventually drifting into nothingness, being lost in nirvana (next day they might find my limp body without it's master staring fitfully into space). Anyway, that night I had seriously deep thoughts and visions that would switch between third and first person depending on my mood. I laid on my bed and let eternity unravel itself peicemail. Next day, today, or perhaps it's years and millenia down the road, I am a bit more driven to acomplish and unleash the vision I have for my life. Sad to say the world has got it's claws into me again.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I feel you there. But I read this book on the sub concious, and have been applying some of it's methods. What bugs me out with today is how things seem to be coming out in patterns with me. The weirdest thing would be how I had a lucid dreaming/astral projection experience after drilling my head with those phrases. But before I had wrote that e-mail to myself, I had written another. I like to call myself a poet at heart, and in this mail I had closed my eyes and just let my hands write it away. So as I go to my computer today, i'm reading this RANDOM ASS letter I wrote to myself last night, and it's basically hinting things to me right now. I'll post the letter I had written to myself, so you can get a picture of what i'm talking about.

Letter below.

have experienced much through such a short time span. In that span, two life altering situations in which I had feared for my well being, made it's historical steps into my spiritual journey. Fear is such a trivial emotion that derives from the mind. All it takes is that defiant voice, in the back of your head to shout over the fear with words of bravery and wisdom. Never let such a thing control your life, and when you master this art, then the world is truly your's to grasp. Twice, I went through this. Hands rapidly shaking, my heart beating and thumping with the potential to just tear through my chest. Paranoia of being in the dark, for fear of capture. Capture of what? I had been captured by the negativity in my mind, but it was for the last time. The little voice in my head was impatient, tired of it's valiant efforts being neglected.It took a step forward and was to be heard. At first, soft ... but before you knew it, the shouts of stalwart qualities resonated through my brain, my heart, my legs and arms. I beat away the fear and knew that only one thing could over put a restrain on my unlimited potential.

Me.

And as I began to realize this, my life and the world I journey through will forever more change. For the good ... and it will because I shall be sure of it.

End Letter.

So it's kind of weirding me out right now. I know something out of the ordinary is taking place with me.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Amazing. last night I was totally out of it. No drugs whatsoever. I was out of it in a good way though, as in my ego had temporarily dissapated. It was a very interesting feeling.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
SolarE-Souljah

I can tell you that for me, personally, after a very freightning period of my life I now hold on to my ego very tightly.

Simply J

You know what they say, the less an artist tries to do his art the better. Or something like that.

top topics

join