It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR ALERT IN OHIO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
TERROR ALERT OHIO

TerroristWarning.Com Special Alert March 6th 2003

Police Are Searching For A Tan Chevrolet Venture Minivan with Georgia License Plates "8301AHN" After 4 Middle Eastern Men Attempted To Mail A Suspicious Package in OHIO. The Van Was Last Seen Heading South. If You See This Van Report It To Authorities Immediately. More Information Will Be Posted On the TerroristWarning.com Website And In Our Email Alerts As It Comes Available...

REMINDER - Check www.terroristwarning.com between alerts for developing news.

TerroristWarning.com is a free public service which compiles headlines of interest to those concerned about terrorism,
the war on terrorism, and anything which may pose a danger to citizens of the United States and our allies.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
gosh, I live in Ohio. I wish it said where in Ohio this was at.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
gosh, I live in Ohio. I wish it said where in Ohio this was at.

Yeah Bob I'm at your southern border so I too would like to know that the heck is going on here. Is there any oher news out there on this. I have not found anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't know if there is a connection to the terror alert for Ohio & the arrest of this man in Ohio.

www.whizamfmtv.com...

3/6/2003 - FBI Arrests Ohio Man

The FBI converged on a rural house in Kilgore, Ohio Thursday and arrested a man on charges of providing false I-Ds to help illegal aliens get into the U-S from Canada. FBI agent Mitchell Marrone said the agency was tipped off by CNN after the television network received anonymous e-mails stating that someone in Ohio was helping illegal aliens enter the county. There was even an allegation in the e-mails that the person had Sarin gas and was planning a terrorist attack. The FBI is not saying what it discovered at Fernwalt�s house when they arrested him.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This, too, may have something to do with it...

Police searching for suspicious van in Ohio

Police Are Searching For A Tan Chevrolet Venture Minivan with Georgia License Plates "8301AHN" After 4 Middle Eastern Men Attempted To Mail A Suspicious Package in OHIO. The Van Was Last Seen Heading South. If You See This Van Report It To Authorities Immediately. More Information Will Be Posted On the TerroristWarning.com Website And In Our Email Alerts As It Comes Available...

www.terroristwarning.com...

top topics

join