It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing Strange Sounds Perhaps ATS Can Explain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
lol dread was the friend me or mikey?
and anyway you know my theory(s) on this.a powerline humming but that wouldn't exactly fit in as ive been to your house and there arent any near you.also are you sure it was a military jet.also lets assume it was an aircraft you heard humming.theres no reason to assume its an alien craft.now dread i know this will be very familiar to you but ill post it for the benefit of people here.

all of the supposedly ultra modern aircraft use gravitic turbines,yes?well the humming could be one of them,think about it.they use an electromagnetic field to create the A-G field.its possible it would create a humming sound akin to that of a powerline.also when you told me the day after it happened you said that a neighbours dog or cat or something went ballistic?well they can "sense" EM right?well it probably disturbed them having a foreign,moving field so near to them.as for the crash,you told me the object sounded small.upon examining my info pertaining to gravitic turbine technology i have found on explanation: they have rotating metal plates,about as big as a PC keyboard,maybe bigger that rotate inside.now during flight these can get heated and possible damaged (dont ask how lol i dont understand the mumbo jumbo something about gravimetric shear or something star trekky like that lol) well from eye witness accounts and other sources the craft generally go to a low altitude then drop these plates,and dispose of them.(maybe using some focused radiation that reacts with the metal i dunno) well maybe you heard one of the plates falling off from a craft.and as for the thing moving you sure it wasnt your cat or one your neighbours?if youre sure it wasnt then this could be very interesting...(puts on Sherlock Holmes cap and get out his pipe) come my dear watson,the game is afoot!

Edit: try to not take sinobyte too seriously he seems to oppose everything in this section.although an opposed argument tends to be researched more thoroughly so maybe his opposition is a good thing....

[edit on 8-6-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It was definitely more than one or two animals. It was as if the animal neighbourhood had gone suddenly into an uproar of noise.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hozer
In that incident the humming was very low and soft for 3-4 nights between 3-4 AM........I knew it was them but at a distance. There have been times when the humming sounds like 100 diesel locomotives idleing close by.

Which it might be. There's a truck stop about 5 miles from my house, I can hear their engines idle at night when the weather is right. Sometimes it's quite loud and seems to happen about the early morning AM. Could be that's when truckers take breaks and run thier engines for heat/power or it might be some acoustical trick of the early morning air, dense air reflecting sound around like a lens.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This happened to me a few nights ago, it was late but I wasn't too tired to I sat in bed closing my eyes....and for about a minute I heard little "electronic" if you will sounds. It sounded like a keyboard making notes that rised and faded. It sounded like it moved from the right ot hte left then it was gone. There are many other reasons for these noises but ofcourse there are always possibilities. It sounded like a symphony, or conversing through sound, but hey I am unsure about this...as I said it could have been anything. A faint noise int he background, any other people hear things like it?

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Yngwie]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join