It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are an advanced people! The Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Greetings!! Well I've held my tongue long enough on what is happening to us.

I hope the day comes soon for the World to see the actual truth of it all. It's so simple and perfect in a breath taking way.

Each and every one of us to realize that we have no physical connections to our bodies whatsoever. I mean it would blow the minds of the people , knowing that they are so advanced in the higher dimensions that we have learned how to possess physical bodies. Nurture them through birth to death and return back. Maybe our task is to teach the brain to accept it's own energy as the source of everything it needs.

I'm realizing the the brain and all of it's intellect, is a snail in a shell. It's the re-action to my spirit energy. It's the inverse of my actual self. Everything it naturally wants to do, is in direct opposite to what the spirit would do.

If the body wants to talk, the spirit wants to be silent. If the body runs, the spirit wants to stay still. If the body thinks, the spirit wants to stop thinking. There are many opposites in our ways...

So perhaps it is our jobs here on Earth to realize that we are indeed immortal beings who are not these bodies. This could be a grand vacation that we've bought and paid for in the spirit world. The chance to relearn God all over again.

Imagine upon learning this, that you are now becoming aware of super natural powers and revelations of things that were beyond your imagination.

Imagine a World where everyone knows they are immortal beings sent here for this very purpose.... Imagine how fast the world would change.

Imagine, finally having contact with the rest of life in our Universe just waiting for us to see ourselves and realize how to talk to the Universe.

It's happening. Time to live life backwards instead of forwards. Time to remember the day you lost your way and decided to become a slave to man-made treasures, hopes and dreams.

You are a mighty being.

Namaste

The new Paradigm.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I wish this were so. I'm not saying it isn't, and I'm not saying it is. It would be great to actually discover this as a reality, but I have a very skeptical mind. I will not accept anything without proof.

Good thread.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Too true. Our bodies are shells that we nourish with our spirit as much as food.
See this article.
Ecanada

Eighty-three year old Indian holy man Prahlad Jani has astounded a team of doctors who have spent two weeks studying and observing the man. The reason for this is that he says he has spent seven decades without drink or food. During the two week period Jani was under constant watch of 30 medical staff who were equipped with cameras. During the time they observed him he did not eat, drink, or go to the bathroom.

I recently read about an Indian military 30 day study on him. No food, water or body waste during that time. Full camera surveilance as well.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I wish this were so. I'm not saying it isn't, and I'm not saying it is. It would be great to actually discover this as a reality, but I have a very skeptical mind. I will not accept anything without proof.

Good thread.

It's a fact that thinking is reactionary. Everything we think and do is a direct reaction to something.

If thinking and doing is reactionary...what are we reacting to? If you see what you are reacting to all the time, then what would happen if you took control of your brain and body and finally did the opposite?

This much is true, using the same thinking to see new things will never happen.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Sometimes I ask my children these simple questions. I say you have a heart right, they say yes daddy, I say where is it controlled, kids say the brain controlls the body and organs in it. Then I say so, where is your mind @ LOL they quickley would say in my brain and that is were it gets funny how does my mind know the location of my brain organ and know its functions and yet my brain doesent have the ability to tell my exact location of my mind????? Just a thought....Nice thread S&F

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't even begin to describe the love that I feel when I read these things coming from people around the world..

It literally brings tears to my eyes!

I cannot wait, OP, for this knowledge to be the norm, for the human race to awaken and claim what has been hidden from us for so long. My spirit calls for it, it yearns for the day in which everyone I see recognizes me in them and them in myself.

We are all one mind experiencing itself, subjectively.. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!!

Here's Tom with the weather..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lateralus11235
We are all one mind experiencing itself, subjectively.. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!!

My new signature quote. Quoted for truth. We really are very advanced, but we have been stripped of the truth for far too long. The sooner we awake, the sooner things will change for the better.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Although my ego is flattered by your response.. I must say that the quote is not mine
, Bill Hicks was the first to say it.

The whole quote is actually.. "Today a young man on acid found that matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one mind experiencing itself, subjectively.. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Visitor2012

Sometimes I ask my children these simple questions. I say you have a heart right, they say yes daddy, I say where is it controlled, kids say the brain controlls the body and organs in it. Then I say so, where is your mind @ LOL they quickley would say in my brain and that is were it gets funny how does my mind know the location of my brain organ and know its functions and yet my brain doesent have the ability to tell my exact location of my mind????? Just a thought....Nice thread S&F

hehe! Those are interesting points to consider and a unique approach to visualizing them. That was good example!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lateralus11235

"There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves!! "

That is the truth. It boggles the mind as to the possibilities that open up to our choosing.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lateralus11235

Thank you for letting me know. It's an extremely powerful quote...if you have an open mind. It has such a level of truth in it that I cannot describe.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ah, to correct myself once more.. It is "We are all one consciousness experiencing itself, subjectively."

Sorry about that

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
it is very wrong what you do here, although you are making the pleasures of people like that fire puting conditions to have more before meaning his ecstasy upon, you have it all wrong and time would tell how i am right about this

even in scripture jesus words were clear, saying that very few are going to be saved from that old generation that is all to die totally, even him by saying to follow his way to death

new generation would profit from truth realisations, compared to who were true when truth wasnt yet the source of life

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ya... good thread OP. S&F

Some of the responses are sort of re-inventing the wheel though...

I wish more ATS members would become more familiar with the Philisophical work that has already been layed down.

Descartes - Wikipedia

But it's all good.....

~Namaste~

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Our bodies are like a clumsy old TV set for the soul.

A Soulovision set.....

Maybe we just get bored with eternal life, and need a diversion from it ?

Namaste mighty being...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is a cool video posted by Unity_99 in another thread that gives scientific proof that perception influences reality much greater then most imagined.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
here is another opposite for you: i am surrounded constantly by this horrible dense mass pulling me down....

....people around me: going down.

....attitudes and outlooks: down, down, down.....

....it is so sneaky and tempting, this constantly downward pulling. it makes me want to give up altogether.

it is a daily CHALLENGE by CHOICE to keep it ^up^.

and i am more willing every day to meet this challenge. in ways i never thought possible. i literally feel like my "good self" is shearing away from my "bad self" via the action of this downward pull. weird.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

there is no duality it is always only you one, from the one truth
but the fact there are powerful evil ones is the reason why you think to give up
you are one of what you love what you enjoy what you would create the energy to realize alone and support, so it cant be bad from your perspective about it

of course resisting to what is much powerful say what you meant about daily challenge hobby that wont do a thing

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
So perhaps it is our jobs here on Earth to realize that we are indeed immortal beings who are not these bodies. This could be a grand vacation that we've bought and paid for in the spirit world. The chance to relearn God all over again.

I want my money back please. Tell me where I can get a refund?

top topics

join