It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So what if he has a Connecticut SSN.
It doesn't matter because at least his home country is Kenya.

Let's see how snopes handles this one.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

You incorrect about needing a SSN for legal employment in 1971. You had to have a SSN# to hold a tax paying job then as you do today. I was born the same day Obama claims for his birthday and also went to work after school bagging groceries at 16 (1971). Would not / could not be employeed without a SSN#

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by jibeho

Woot. Lets rely on WIKI to not produce the results we need to prove there isn't a conspiracy.

Now excuse me while I lmao

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Snarf]

I already acknowledged the weariness of wiki in my post. However, you can rest assured that Obama's wiki bio has been thoroughly scrubbed. Furthermore, I also referenced a New York Times article that supports a 1977 date for Ann's return to Indonesia. Her wiki input was most likely a typo as I indicated.

Time to step off your high horse and address the known facts. I'm not making any claims. Just tracing a timeline. .

Nice try!!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

If you were born the same day as Obama you would have been 10 years old in 1971. I worked summer jobs from 1975 -1979 without a social security number and paid taxes on those wages, wasnt much money I thin the minimum wage was about 2.20 back then.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
In the 70s one did not neccesarily have to have a Social Security number to work especially if under tha age of 16 Obama would have been in 1975 Obama would have been 14 the same age as me pretty common for kids to work summer jobs back then.

In the 60's a SS was required for this kid of 15 to work after school under a "work permit" for child labor. (Work at Abraham T Schrot's Cosmopolitan Newstand at the corner of 17th and F Street, across from the US Treasury.)

[edit on 12-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonoflibra
Why do people keep bringing up Obamas eligibility. Nothing is going to happen. Why, because it will be an embarassment to the US. He will find some reason to explain it and that will be that. If you don't want him to be president anymore go out and vote in a couple of years then after he is done people can start really questioning it. Because as everyone puts it TPTB won't need him anymore and will wash their hands of him.

thank you.

personally i believe obama is a puppet of the nwo....but not liking him or doubting his eligibility is an exercise in futility. The political process has long since been hijacked....look for other ways and means to fight the power than this...please....get self sufficient, work with friends and neighbors.....get off the grid.....ya know....use your imagination

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
reply to post by brokedown

If you were born the same day as Obama you would have been 10 years old in 1971. I worked summer jobs from 1975 -1979 without a social security number and paid taxes on those wages, wasnt much money I thin the minimum wage was about 2.20 back then.

well then somebody broke the law.

u cannot with-hold income tax on an
individual who has no SS#. That would not
be acceptable to the IRS. They may have TOLD u
that they with-held and kept ur money for themselves.
But if it was with-held legally then it requires a W-4
showing how many dependents you are claiming.
That form requires a SS#.
and the W-2 at years end also requires it
so the IRS can expect to see that amount
as earned income on somebody else's 1040.
You can earn up to $400.00 a year without
with-holding. But those earnings are not reported
and if you did not get an I-9 form and it was over
$400 then somebody broke the income tax laws.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Actually back in those days it was common for people to use a place holder SSN consisting of all 9s, money was still withheld but would not be accessable for the worker in the form of benefits. You are right about the 400.00 bit, I doubt I made over 400 in any of those summers.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Everyone in my family has numbers that match the SS site and this is both before and after 1973. The numbers match our birthplaces which is also where we lived when they were requested.

If his mom traveled to Indonesia in 1977 is it possible that she stopped off in Connecticut to visit relatives or something and requested the card then?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This is nonsense. I was born in the 70's in Massachusetts but did not get my social until I lived in Vegas almost 10 years later...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Maybe President Obama is a member of the Federal Witness Protection Program, and the only way they could gaurantee his safety was giving him a Secret Service Body Guard Detail!

They just had to make him the President to be elligble for one!

Any good criminal will tell you the best place to hide is in plain sight!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
According to all know facts during the given time frame, Obama never lived in Connecticut. Why a Conn. based SS#? Considering that Obama's Ma Ma was in Indonesia and Obama was in Hawaii at the time.

Something wicked this way comes... Just another question for the chosen one.

Anyone ever figure out which Hospital Obama was actually born in?? Queens or Kapi Olani. ?? Apparently Obama doesn't even know.

Snatched from is 2008 campaign site. Apparently, Queen's wasn't good enough and it was switched to Kapi olani

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1712b2d88eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Only one thing confuses me here. Why does Obama have multiple SS#'s ? It's like he gets a new one everytime he moves...Mine has never changed from the time it was first issued. Why does he have so many different numbers in multiple states?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Carseller4
I wonder how much money Obama will spend trying to defend and hide this, like he did with his birth certificate?

Exactly how much money did he spend to do that, again?

The amount ("hundreds of thousands, if not millions") fluctuated a lot since Alan Keyes' lawyer Gary Kreep made the claim.

How does one even go about hiding ones birth certificate and records at all and who do you pay?

If the price matches the amount his critics have already proven he spent to cover up and/or provide evidence of his birth then I can answer your question myself.

$0.00 - $20.00

Which would be the cost of a single copy of a Hawaiian birth certificate.

- Lee

themunz.blogspot.com...

President Obama may be using campaign funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as his campaign has paid more than $1 million to his top lawyer since the election.

According to Federal Election Commission records, Obama For America paid $688,316.42 to international law firm Perkins Coie between January and March 2009.

The campaign also compensated Perkins Coie for legal services between Oct. 16, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2008 – to the tune of $378,375.52.

"For the reasons stated in Judge Robertson's ruling, the suit is frivolous and should not be pursued," Bauer's letter warned. "Should you decline to withdraw this frivolous appeal, please be informed that we intend to pursue sanctions, including costs, expenses and attorneys' fees, pursuant to Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 38 and D.C. Circuit Rule 38."

The FEC allows elected officials to use campaign funds to pay legal fees only if the action/investigations arise as a result of their tenure in office or campaigns, according to Politico.

The FEC report also reveals Obama For America has spent nearly $9.5 million in the first three months of this year – of which $6,365 in legal fees paid by Obama For America also went to Oldaker, Biden & Belair, a firm founded by Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

You cannot sue for legal fees you did not charge. It's pretty simple. Almost all of the suits have some language for suing for legal fees. You can see the amounts paid to the law firm.

Only the amounts *since* the FEC report are estimated on the amounts in the suits.

ETA link: query.nictusa.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Social security number that Mr. Obama is using currently 042-68-4425, is a number, fraudulently obtained by Mr. Obama, as according to affidavits of Mr. Sankey, Ms. Daniels and former immigration officer, private investigator Mr. Sampson, this number was assigned between 1976-1977 in CT, while Mr. Obama resided at a time in HI. As a matter of fact, Mr. Obama never resided in CT.

042-68-4425 was originally assigned to an individual born in 1890, which makes him 120 years old. It appears this individual applied for the benefits when he was older and retired, and needed some Medicaire or Medicaid benefits. Mr. Obama is not 120 years old.

Official Selective Service web site confirms Mr. Obama’s use of the SSN 042-68-4425

This is widely publically available information, btw.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Do you have to have SS# for passports?
He was traveling around at a young age, wasn't he?

DOK

edit to say...just askin'!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by DropOfKim]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

This is a piece written by JEROME CORSI on WND!!!!

That press minister for Sadaam Hussien during the Iraq War...the one who used to hold conferences daily explaining how the American troops were "scattering like cowards" in the face of the Iraq military??...He has more credibility than Jerome Corsi or WND.

Show me the purported Affadavits that were filed with the courts.

Show me bio's or a website for either of these investigators.

Show me this information at another source that doesn't link back to Jerome's post at WND.

Show me anything that suggests I should give a damn what a discredited author posts on a discredited website.

I am not going to play find the BS when I know once I do walk out into the pasture and lean over and identify the steaming pile as genuine cow feces, someone will yell from across the field...Hey everyone, look at this one it just crapped real gold!!!

WND and Corsi are a cows ass and only one thing comes out of there.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Im not the biggest fan of Obama but im sick of people just trying to dig up dirt on him for no reason other then the fact they dont like him.

These are the same people who defend Bush and claimed he really DID serve his country and wasnt a drunk frat boy who only graduated because of his daddy,and think hes the greatest president since Regan (Regan can suck it BTW), whilst calling John Kerry a "coward" for his time in Vietnam.

Obama is president NOTHING is going to change that until he is voted out or finishes his term. No amount of 'evidence' you can dig up will change this. Learn to accept it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

This is an piece written by JEROME CORSI on WND!!!!

That press minister for Sadaam Hussien during the Iraq War...the one who used to hold conferences daily explaining how the American troops were "scattering like cowards" in the face of the Iraq military??...He has more credibility than Jerome Corsi or WND.

Show me the purported Affadavits that were filed with the courts.

Show me bio's or a website for either of these investigators.

Show me this information at another source that doesn't link back to Jerome's post at WND.

Show me anything that suggests I should give a damn what a discredited author posts on a discredited website.

I am not going to play find the BS when I know once I do walk out into the pasture and lean over and identify the steaming pile as genuine cow feces, someone will yell from across the field...Hey everyone, look at this one it just crapped real gold!!!

WND and Corsi are a cows ass and only one thing comes out of there.

Dear Ms. Wiggins

I am in receipt of your letter from 03.03.10., reference S9H: AD2135 and I respectfully appeal your denial of disclosure of information under FOIA 5 USC 552 (b)(6) and I demand an administrative hearing within 30 days for the following reasons:

According to affidavits, provided by licensed investigators Mr. Neil Sankey and Ms. Susan Daniels (Exhibits A, B) Mr. Obama has used multiple social security numbers, which indicates social security fraud and identity theft. One does not have an expectation of privacy and right to privacy, when he uses identity of others. Moreover, such individual is subject to criminal prosecution for such crimes. If you, as a Social Security officer, upon receiving such information, are refusing to act and prosecute, you become complicit and subject to criminal liability for aiding and abetting of felonies, subornation of felonies and under RICO.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

obfelony.webs.com...

Now, by going on the Selective Service page and doing a search on :

Last Name: Obama

Social Security number: 042-68-4425,

Birth Date August 4, 1961,

you get this resulting record.

The record corresponds to the Selective Service registration number 61-1125539-1 , the one issued to Barack Obama as shown per the FOIA request. This is 100 % verifiable proof that an official government record exists in the name of Barack Obama, using the social security number 042-68-4425 . You can do the search yourself ( you may get the message that the record has been accessed too many times, but through persistence you will get the record ).

As you may well know, social security numbers are issued to a person corresponding to the state where said person was residing when the number was applied for. Also, the first 3 digits of the number indicate which state that is. The 042 number, the one Barack Obama used in his Selective Service application, indicates the number was issued from Connecticut.

The Selective Service application and the resulting search are images both contained on the page. The Selective Service Application shows the SSN he used, and then searching for it returns a positive identification.

ETA: Link to Neil Sankey affidavit you asked for:
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well I have only needed one SSN my whole life, and mine is within the WA range of 531-539 which is of course where I am from. Besides, who has multiple SSN's? Jason Bourne, an illegal immigrant, terrorist, a secret service agent? WHO? Why does he have a Connecticut issued SSN? He never worked there, never lived there. What, your driving through a state and decide "hey, maybe I'll get a new SSN, I sure love SSN's." Or why would anyone mail an application for a SSN to Connecticut if you don't live there. He does have a Connecticut issued SSN, this isn't debatable, the question is why. That is just a weird question in the first place considering he has multiple address listings with multiple SSN's why so many? And these arnt other Barrack H. Obama's
they match known dwellings.

How this isn't registering as huge red flags is the most important question, it's a phenomenon what is going on in the brains of the populace. Try throwing water in your face.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by ALlENATlON]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join