It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese copycats continue hacking up children.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Chinese children under attack.

This absolutely blows my mind.

Talking about it just makes me angry... but I figured ATS'ers would like to know.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

Yeah , I just read that on my news page. It said 5 attacks on kids now in a couple weeks!

Wtf is going on in China that makes this the way people choose to act out??
Messed up.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

Normally when I hear about these types of acts I usually ask whats wrong with people? However in this case. I can kind of guess. Not enough females. Here we have a case of some men pushed over the edge becuase of China's population control methods and some men simply lose it and seem to take some sort of perverse revenge on some other poor people lucky enough to have children.

I hope they catch all the copycats. The article references more.
AND HACK THEM

[edit on 12-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well when you live in a country of over 1.3 billion, I guess there would be a few more people with these kind of intentions.

no matter where you are in the world, people are sick.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I know bro...

I realize that with a population that big, your bound to have more maniacs...

But this... this is just sick.

They also thwarted many attacks recently. Many other kids could've died.

I'm glad that they're beefing up security around schools. They certainly have the manpower in the army to do it.

Unreal, poor lil ones.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Not much the government can do when these guys attack kids with a hammer and then light themselves on fire?

How messed up is that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think SLAYER69 summed it all up to a 'T'

This could very well be expected in a place where females are few.....and testosterone has no hope of having a mate

[edit on 12-5-2010 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is horrible... really scary situation...

But. I fail to see the connection with population control/lack of females.

Some situations seem to indicate severe/untreated mental illness and other situations were referenced as "copy cats" but I just don't see the lack of women as a contributing factor. What am I missing?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Some situations seem to indicate severe/untreated mental illness and other situations were referenced as "copy cats" but I just don't see the lack of women as a contributing factor. What am I missing?

Maybe this little tibit here.
Same source
propaganda official Sorry I had to point that out anyhoo

"The injured have been rushed to hospital," said Liu Xiaoming, a local propaganda official...

That crime sparked further attacks across the country, mostly involving furiously frustrated middle-aged men. Zheng Minsheng, the 42-year-old who was executed for the attack in Fujian, said he had been prompted by "failures in his romantic life and in society," according to Xinhua.

Now was it a failure in a Romance? or failure to have ANY Romances?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wonderifits rich people over thier doing this? a former romate and freind was tellingme he once read over in new guinea, arond that area, rich people were going thier from all over the world, to shoot people for game*
years ago, mid 90's went with a frenid, who was gunna buy some weed. the guy, seemed skeevy, grew it in his closet. he told me the times he had gone too mexico, businesspeople, women and men, wall street people were also thier, betting on a rottweiler to fight a wokf to the death...businesspeople!!!!
just something to ponder on.. the same roomate friend, told me it is actually common, rich people shooting children and humans for sport* and the money,
of all the species on earth, its only humans, that sabatoge intentionally and kill eachother off. amazing

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, I saw that notation. Just as in another article, the guy blamed his tirade on a failure of his business ventures. So, these guys are attacking little kids over their failures in life, both social and career?

Look at the recent incidents

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
deleted misread copycats as coyotes

[edit on 12-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I think this is a major problem in China. Yea Yeah Sure a guy can pay for IT or take care of IT by himself. But many men really do want something more something they can cuddle with day or night and are in a serious need of a wife. There are MILLLIONS of men there like this. With no potential spouses!

This IMHO will get worse. Not just acts like this but the frustration will manifest itself in other ways.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Wonderifits rich people over thier doing this? a former romate and freind was tellingme he once read over in new guinea, arond that area, rich people were going thier from all over the world, to shoot people for game*
years ago, mid 90's went with a frenid, who was gunna buy some weed. the guy, seemed skeevy, grew it in his closet. he told me the times he had gone too mexico, businesspeople, women and men, wall street people were also thier, betting on a rottweiler to fight a wokf to the death...businesspeople!!!!
just something to ponder on.. the same roomate friend, told me it is actually common, rich people shooting children and humans for sport* and the money,
of all the species on earth, its only humans, that sabatoge intentionally and kill eachother off. amazing

thats really amazing information, and i wundt doubt it with the way rich people are

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by LadySkadi

I think this is a major problem in China. Yea Yeah Sure a guy can pay for IT or take care of IT by himself. But many men really do want something more something they can cuddle with day or night and are in a serious need of a wife. There are MILLLIONS of men there like this. With no potential spouses!

This IMHO will get worse. Not just acts like this but the frustration will manifest itself in other ways.

why exactly is there not enough women?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

China's policy on population control - one child per family.

Male children are viewed as more important.

female infanticide

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thread Update. Its happened AGAIN.

Well this latest story goes more into the possible reason behind such heinous acts that are on the rise in China.

Alarm bells ring over China school attacks

Police in the city of Zibo have detained 26-year-old Fang Jiantang, who reportedly confessed to the killings of three children and one teacher on Tuesday. Many others were injured, two seriously.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

You're missing the effect that testosterone and the #1 driving instinct of males! Our instinct for "survival of species" ranks higher even than survival of self. Males of all species often go into a mating ritual facing certain death, and we still do it willingly! When there is no hope of mating, we go a little (or a lot) crazy!

Was this directly related to a lack of females? Probably not. But every mental disease in China can be traced indirectly to their lack of females.

On another note, some studies show that mother nature has compensated for China's lack of females, by boosting the birth rate of females in other areas. Specifically the US!! Hooray for men in the US, the female births outnumber the male ones

US and Japan have the lowest male to female birth ratio in the world, while China has the highest. US and Japan are steadily trending toward less and less males, while China is trending the other way. Mother Nature is sweet!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I flew to Singapore last year from the states and was sitting next to a Chinese girl for the flight. She was going to do an internship in Taiwan and had just graduated MIT.
She was excited about her job prospect because she wanted to be able to take care of her parents which is the first male childs job in her culture.
I can't remember her name but she told me it was actually a boys name because her parents had wanted a boy.

A male child culturally very important in China and the one child rule made female babies very undesirable.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Autopsy rules Staten Island house fire deaths as murder-suicide

Babysitter Stabs 2 Young Girls in Luxury Westchester Neighborhood

It happens all the time in the United States too. Above are just two examples taken from the past week.

Some may say it is different because the China attacks are on strangers... I don't have the time at the moment but I could pull up numerous news stories of children being attacked by strangers in the US also.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by craig732]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join