It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Pentagon “Where are the FACTS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Excellent Video I had never seen before.

The only (released) video of the impact, as pathetic as it is, is a huge piece of evidence.

I am not claiming to be any kind of expert, but I have been on a passenger on many 757s, including many Atlantic crossings. Whatever hit the pentagon in this video is flying straight, just above the ground, for quite a long distance.

If you ask me, it would be impossible for a **FULLY LOADED** commercial 757 to achieve this positioning and perform in such a manner, without having crashed into the ground before hand.

And indeed, the fire damage is not consistent with the amount of jet fuel that supposedly was present.

Excellent thread.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I did not miss that part; I simply would like to see the physical evidence of it; and what someone has wrote in a book is not an official document; nor is it a chain of evidence report.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by jthomas

You obviously are convinced you are correct in your thinking; please put forth that evidence so you can make me a believer like you?

I am a skeptic and am happy to be proved wrong - as real scientists are too. I see nothing of the sort from you and I see a distinct unwillingness for you to deal with evidence.

Too bad.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I love this one as this is called a "Freudian Slip" I also love how he catches himself in the very next word. I wonder what he was thinking about when he made this error in statement.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You keep saying "EVIDENCE" you have provided none; no official evidence what so ever?

PLEASE! PLEASE! Bring on the "EVIDENCE" from an official source; with official data to back up their findings.

Still Waiting!

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You keep making claims of all this debri being collected by so many people;

How, in your estimation, do you think the wreckage was removed? Not by people?

I provided you with the list of those involved. Have you no knowledge of what these decent Americans did? Have you actually not bothered to find out???

yet I have not seen a chain of evidence list, I have not seen an official report on that list, I have not seen one single official document stating any findings on the materials collected, in fact all I keep getting from you and "HOOPER" is nothing; not one solid shred of evidence that conclusively proves that a RB-211 5 series Engine crashed landed on the lawn and into the building of the Pentagon.

Are you claiming that WE are supposed to be doing YOUR homework for you? How so? Do you not understand that we accept the massive evidence that converges on the conclusion that AA77 hit the Pentagon? Do you not understand that you have to refute that massive evidence and do your own homework?

HELLO!!! Am I getting through yet. "WHERE IS ALL OF THE EVIDENCE?" where is all of the things you claim they have collected; who has seen it, who has tested it, and where are their reports?

I think, by now, you see the folly of your approach. I provided you a list of whom to contact if you doubt that AA77 hit the Pentagon. That list alone involves 8,000 individual Americans involved with the aftermath of 9/11 at the Pentagon.

And you come here admitting you haven't done your homework and provided the statements of these people but demand that we do it for you????

Tell me, how does that work?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I agree totally, it seems several people are quickly attacking you personally in this thread, yet they refuse to post any real evidence to counter your own.

What is their motivation for this?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

I really like this one very entertaining; some of it is a bit sketchy in my opinion but, overall interesting.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I love this one as this is called a "Freudian Slip" I also love how he catches himself in the very next word. I wonder what he was thinking about when he made this error in statement.

Forensic science by video interviews on MSM news networks. Fascinating.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by jthomas]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

I provided you with the list of those involved. Have you no knowledge of what these decent Americans did? Have you actually not bothered to find out???

He is not the only person reading this thread, please provide some evidence to explain your viewpoint.

Thank you,
Nonya

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonyaBeeznass

He is not the only person reading this thread, please provide some evidence to explain your viewpoint.

I already have. The burden of proof remains on those claiming there is no evidence AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Catch up on the thread.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Lots of statements “NO EVIDENCE” once again you make broad statements like this one “massive evidence that converges on the conclusion that AA77 hit the Pentagon” but, fail to provide any evidence to back it up.

A list of people involved in the cleanup and debris collection; is not an official report; or for that matter; I hope you are not basing your opinions on the findings of average citizens? And not someone providing scientific data; collected using scientific methods; and analyzing that data using a proven method of data collection, no you seem a lot smarter than that to me.

When will you start posting real official reports? Or you may just say you have not seen any official reports and you do not have those reports but, instead have based your opinion on what was told you by someone working for the Government.

Once again still waiting for the preponderance of evidence! everyone keeps talking about but, no one seems to have.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Lots of statements “NO EVIDENCE” once again you make broad statements like this one “massive evidence that converges on the conclusion that AA77 hit the Pentagon” but, fail to provide any evidence to back it up.

So you are admitting -- again -- that as a scientist, you haven't even bothered to do your own research?

I have already shown you haven't done your own homework. When do you intend to start?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I already have. The burden of proof remains on those claiming there is no evidence AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Catch up on the thread.

Okay, I just checked the entire thread again, and I still haven't seen you present any evidence at all that a 757 hit the pentagon.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Okay, I just checked the entire thread again, and I still haven't seen you present any evidence at all that a 757 hit the pentagon.

Are you new to the subject matter?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The burden of proof does not lay on one side or the other; the burden of proof is carried by all American's who were effected by the events of that day "SIR" ! I lost a few friends that day; two of which were working in that section of the building; so for you to say that it is on the side of the people to prove it did not happen the way that was told is nonsense.

It seems you are really not after the truth; you would just like for it to go away; I on the other hand would like to know the "Truth" about who and what killed my friends.

So far not one person from our Government has provided conclusive evidence to back up their claims of the events that took place at the Pentagon that day; and I for one want the facts to come out.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

The photo was just the beginning; when you have real evidence please post it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The burden of proof does not lay on one side or the other; the burden of proof is carried by all American's who were effected by the events of that day.

Well, since you haven't done your homework, you better start now and catch up, wouldn't you agree?

It seems you are really not after the truth;..

Because I pointed out that you haven't done any research and want us to do your homework?

So far not one person from our Government has provided conclusive evidence to back up their claims of the events that took place at the Pentagon that day; and I for one want the facts to come out.

What does the government have to do with anything? What "claims" are you talking about? Now you are showing that you aren't really a scientist but easily fell for the Truther "official story" canard.

Amazing.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Reminder:

You are expected to be polite and discuss the subject and NOT attack each other. Consider this a warning any further attacks will be subject to action.

Please read and heed the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards,
gallopinghordes
ATS member and mod

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

I am not trying to attack anyone; I simply would like to see some published official data on the attack. There has been many claims as to an abundance of evidence but, non mind you is ever given.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join