It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL REASON Behind the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The top 10 oil companies earn half a trillion dollars in profit every year...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by Chance321

This wouldn't have happened on a Shell rig, they have the toughest guidelines in the industry, even if they are NWO.

Obama sure went quiet for a while, after his pushing earlier this year for 2 new wells in the gulf, stating at the time 'of the need to get America independent'-now WTF was that all about? and who is 'Transocean'?
Probably a subsidiary of 'Barrack industries'

That's what I mean, obama put on a big show of changing directions and playing in favor of drilling, then oops we get a major oil spill not long after. Little convenient, now No drilling (for the US at least). Okey now, they eased the regs. on drilling, if BP cared, they still wouldv'e gone the extra mile an put in saftey measures.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I did some quick digging on Corporate Watch (www.corporatewatch.org.uk...)

I looked up the board of directors of BP. Here's a bio-blip from the top cat, he has ties to a virtual who's who of shady to downright wicked entities like Goldman Sachs, the Council on Foreign Relations, Morgan Stanly Dean an Witter. My grandma always said a man can be judged by his associations. perhaps someone with a longer attention span can dig deeper.

BP's Board of Directors

Sutherland, Peter D.
Co-Chairman of the Board

Peter Sutherland was a non-executive director of BP from 1990 to 1993 and rejoined the board in 1995, he was appointed chairman of BP in May 1997 [49]. His other interests include chairmanship of Goldman Sachs International and a position as a non-executive director of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Investor AB and ABB [50]. In addition, he is on the advisory board of the US 'Council on Foreign Relations' [51] who at July 9th, 2001 bear the headline "The Collapse of the Kyoto Protocol and the Struggle to Slow Global Warming" on the front page of their website [52]. Sutherland is also chairman of the US 'Overseas Development Council' who work to emphasise 'America's national interests in multilateral engagment' [53].

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

*smartbomb*

The guy who gave the go ahead.

Love how they blame everything on "the bush years" and deregulation. As soon as I heard halliburton was involved, I knew theyd try to drag cheney in.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hey what the heck are you doing? It sounds to me like you are actually asking questions.
You're even questioning MSNBC,Russia,China,and Obama. You keep that up and I might
have to consider you a trusted friend. GREAT POST!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't blame either. I blame those who started the war.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rick1

which one?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeAndGetMe

*smartbomb*

The guy who gave the go ahead.

Love how they blame everything on "the bush years" and deregulation. As soon as I heard halliburton was involved, I knew theyd try to drag cheney in.

Democrats pretend to regulate while republicans completly de-regulate.

Both parties are corrupt, but one party is more corrupt than the other.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
reply to post by havok

The idea that the guy dropping the bomb is blameless as he mindlessly obeyed SOP orders is ludicrous. Of course the blame rest squarely on the one with the trigger in his hands and not the idiot yelling do it.

I don't think you quite understand the Chain of Command in a military environment.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They just released a scientists estimate on the BP oil spill.
Im sure youve all probably heard already....
But instead of the 5000 barrels a day leaking.
A scientist has estimated its more like 70,000 a day!
BP has been lying to everyone, perhaps to save their stock from tanking, or even the whole market!

I dunno, but this somehow seems very planned.
I dont like constantly thinking someones behind everything, but seriously.

If the Elite blasts a pipe, has BP downplay the damage, they can quietly wipe out millions in third world countries, and even here, through food shortages, caused by panic, which will be caused by extreme prices, caused by high transportation costs, due to the oil shortages that come from a pipe leaking 2,600,000 gallons a day into the ocean.

If this doesnt cause major chaos, something bigger and far worse is bound to happen.
Volcano, Earthquake in Vancouver/Seattle, etc....
Its the nature of the times we live in.

For one of 2 reasons.

1) Either prophecy is real, God exists, the bible is his word, humans are ruled by satan, and nostradameus, and all that is all real and we are indeed living in extraordinary times, called "the end times"

Or (the more likely one)

2)There are smart & extremely rich people that know how easily people are to manipulate through religion and "mass belief" (2012 New Age phenomenon for anti-religion types) that they can "engineer" the end times and people would easily believe it. And it will cause great death, massive famines and chaos, but it will all happen to ultimately arrive at their main goal.
LESS PEOPLE.
Its the only way things can carry on how they are.

Anyway....Ill throw this in there just for fun.
Its the Hopi Indian prophecy.....pay attention to the 7th one.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago, BP was saying openly that they were going to be happy to pay "all costs" associated with the oil spill.

Today, apparently they requested an exemption from the US Government asking that their liability be limited.

It's interesting that the US Government responded by saying that they were considering retroactively changing the law to make BP liable for unemployment benefits for anyone who was affected economically by this spill, as well as being legally liable for anyone who cared to sue, as well as denying the request for limited liability.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick1

Hey what the heck are you doing? It sounds to me like you are actually asking questions.
You're even questioning MSNBC,Russia,China,and Obama. You keep that up and I might
have to consider you a trusted friend. GREAT POST!

Thanks. Yeah, I'm one of those pesky people that don't buy the flashy show that everyones supposed to believe.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly believe Dick Cheney to be an evil monster, if not this, this

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My knowledge on this subject is limited but this is what i know:
Dick Cheyney was the one responsible for the acoustic valve no longer being required in the US anymore. he got rid of that not too long before the spill occured.
Months before the spill, BP stock holders began to sell all of their stocks including BPs CEO. hmm i might be crazy, or maybe they expected something?
Just 11 days before the spill they purchased Boots and Coots clean up industries which is like the biggest clean up industry in the US (weird?)
And that corexit crap doesnt clean up the oil, it only breaks it down into small globs that are then able to sink to the bottom of the ocean.. so the oil is all still there. They also used the corexit stuff when the big alaska oil spill occured, now all those who volunteered to help clean up are dead, most from sickness... They told BP to stop using that poison but of course BP practically gave them the finger...

Honestly i think its just a master plan to depopulate the area... Probably turn it into the biggest oil production place like ever, just so they can make their precious money. EVIL

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XxDahnksG1rlxX

It was more than just depopulation.

Has the BP-Macondo Blowout-Mega Oil Spill in 2010 anything to do with the Global Oil Bubble Crash Of 2008?

According to insiders' information, the BP-Macondo Blowout-oil spill was supposed to be the fourth PMD (planned mega disaster) to blow in November 2009, in a series of 5 rig blowouts-oil spills in 5 seas starting in mid 2008. The culprits were the leading captains of the oil industry operating from first world countries with some of the most stringent offshore regulations in the world, US, UK, EU, Australia, BP, Shell, ENI, Halliburton, Transocean and Fugro.
mkollmann.newsvine.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Great comedian without the answers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join