It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Salutations To My Fellow ATS Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is my belated introductory thread.
My given call sign that I used, was Violator, but that was already taken here, so I changed it a little bit.
I began reading ATS around mid 2002 (while being stationed outside Edwards AFB), mostly in the UFO forums. My line of work is taking care of people; you’ll notice that in some of my threads and posts.
Sometimes my work brought me in direct contact with DoD and DoE employees, I was always careful about what I would talk to them about. And on occasion, I would bring up the UFO phenomena.
Traveling around the country to various hospitals, I would visit the near by areas where some sort of a sighting had occurred. I recall one such area just east of Placerville CA, that is difficult for me to forget.
I then started reading about the various comets on ATS.
About a 3 years ago I decided to join.
Some of you I agree with, some of you I disagree with, and we can all agree that ATS opens up a forum unlike anywhere else on the internet.
Here’s to ATS.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Some of you I agree with, some of you I disagree with, and we can all agree that ATS opens up a forum unlike anywhere else on the internet.
Here’s to ATS.

I agree. When Justin died this community came around like I didn't think possible. That made me proud to be part of this community.

You are right about this community. I see nothing out there similar in the digital world. Btw, I'm listening to:

Sorry, had to.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the great info

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I agree. When Justin died this community came around like I didn't think possible. That made me proud to be part of this community.

Enlighten the newbies here, who was Justin?
Sorry, no offense, but I'd like to know.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tectonic

jkorg08

Edit to fix link.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by broahes]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
thanks for the link... wow, i wonder... will look-see he seems younger than me.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Wow, this sux. Justin was the man here for et tech. Such class and serious dialogue for a young man of his age. Same age as my own son. I could never keep up with the crap he put up with here... ever. Reading his threads he makes me feel like an old washed up beater with a broken vocabulary. I wonder how a man of his intellect and drive could keep such a straight face and smile every day and come here to fight such an honest and clean fight.

I am so amazed. No wonder so many people loved him. I'd love him too. Oh boy, after looking at all his stuff, I'm rethinking this whole ats thing....

Maybe it just isn't worth the effort.

I'm so sad now and disappointed, but nevertheless, I appreciate the insight. His opinions and diligence should be commended. Sorry didn't mean to drive an intro thread into something else - I just don't know what to say after this, but I had to say it.

Thank you, and best wishes.

new topics

top topics

join