It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this picture of?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
I think it's Hong Kong airport. Will try to find same image.i154.photobucket.com...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by sueloujo]

You beat me to it .Gee I wish we had the intwerweb when I was at school

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Ha Ha what a bunch of cheats!!

(And here I am ..aiding and abetting!! )

[edit on 11-5-2010 by sueloujo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If I'm not too late to answer your question for the first picture you posted, Its is a birds eye view of the Holy Kabah In Makkah - Saudi Arabia, where every year millions of Muslims from all over the world travel to this destination to perform the Sacred Pilgrimage called ''Hajj''. Whats Amazing about the Kabah is, even at night it is Always Illuminating bright. And It has also been proven that The Kabah is actually in the center of the earth. Its one of the holiest places on earth. Muslims pray towards the Kabah 5 times a day. they don't worship it, but they were ordered by god to pray towards it, as a symbol of unity. But to go there you must be Muslim. People say when you go there, its as if time itself has stopped. You should read about the History of the Kabah and Makkah as it is the foundation of Islam.

You should check out this video which shows you how the Kabbah is actually the center point of earth.

www.metacafe.com...

Peace

<< 1   >>

join