It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur Video Of Gulf Oil Slick - Worse Than BP Admits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

I'm not apologizing to my daughter for nothing. I had no hand in that disaster, whether natural or manmade. I didn't tell humans to take oil out of the environment. Maybe it was there to grease the plates or something. I wonder if oil drilling leads to earthquakes or something once the oil's all siphoned out. Anyways, I won't apologize for it or the polluted soils of Martin Marietta at Cambridge, Tn., Chernoble, or any other disaster. I'm not at fault for them.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
since the damages on the gulf are pretty much irreversable, does this mean all fishing and underwater wildlife will come to an end?

this seems like a ploy to jumpstart our doomsday regarding the worlds consumption of middle eastern oil. TPTB are getting quite crafty.

this planet is doomed, hard concrete proof. wake up everybody.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
pretty serious business. This is being brought to us in this fashion See no evil, Hear no evil. Indeed, more marine life will be dying, that also included Dolphins folks. Mamels and stuff not mindless fishes and exoskeleton'd invertebrate's. Not to mention if it gets into the Mississippi its real bad. Not only will budweiser contain Mississippi mud water it will have oil in it..

So what you are telling us here is that only the Mammals count? You have any idea how delicate the ecosystem is? Just 1 species of fish dying off starts a chain reaction way up the foodchain having a profound impact on nature as a whole. The true impact of this disaster won't be felt until a few years from now.

Putting a separator in value between species is just ridiculous. You just worry about your Bud tasting like oil, while i worry about the effect this will have on the planet as a whole.. Deal?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ok Here's where "We the People" need to start our action!

Send this video to everyone and all media. I am on Eastcoast of Canada and I am starting now to have us ready for when it also hits our coastline.

I have sent this to every media outlet in the country. Just google Newspapers in whatever state or country your in. They all have emails usually.

Dont let up. Be relentless, and continue sending it every day. Fill their email boxes. Send a strong message. The Gulf Stream comes around the coast of FL then up the coast of US into Canada then off to Britain. From there down the Europe coast and into Medditeranean (sp) this will eventually encompass the world.

BP is guilty we all know that. BUT! dont rely on only them to fix this problem it's a WORLD problem. I seen the impact in Alaska and the North Pacific Coast in Canada after Exxon Valdez......That was a speck on a flys ass compared to this!

BTW they still experience birds caught in some coves up there for the Valdez

Problem>>>>>Solution. Dont be complacent.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

I'm not apologizing to my daughter for nothing. I had no hand in that disaster, whether natural or manmade. I didn't tell humans to take oil out of the environment. Maybe it was there to grease the plates or something. I wonder if oil drilling leads to earthquakes or something once the oil's all siphoned out. Anyways, I won't apologize for it or the polluted soils of Martin Marietta at Cambridge, Tn., Chernoble, or any other disaster. I'm not at fault for them.

You are absolutely RIGHT! I wish more people could see it this way. The systems in place have been very good at manipulating us to feel guilty and responsible for the travesties THEY commit!

Religion has conditioned all the little people to bear the burden for "sins" they have never committed. They are told "We all suffer because of Adam's sin" and "Jesus died because of you".....and on and on it goes. There was a time people had to pay large sums of money or work years for free to pay off "sin debts" that the church decreed that they "owed to God". It was called "indulgences". And the pope sent out his henchmen to collect the money.

In the same way, many people will now, again, "work for free" to clean up the sins of "Adam" (BP, et al) because they are assuming guilt that is not really theirs to bear. It is a fine tuned system of manipulation.

People have been primed for centuries to feel personally responsible for what others do. We have been conditioned to this type of reasoning especially through the instruments of religion. Once this type of reasoning is well grounded into our psyche, we can be manipulated to assume guilt in other areas as well. And with that comes more slavery of being made to feel responsible.

Many of us have tried to change things. We have written letters, we have protested, we have "just said 'NO'". Has it made any difference? I think not. Nothing has changed. We cannot move them to hear us nor to stop. And now, the vine is choking all of us. The network is too elaborate. It encompasses both great and small.

No real truthful education exists in the schools; why? look who owns them. State and religion. Do you realize that all ivy league universities are owned by religious factions? All the private schools are owned by religions. Do you think any of it could be truth based education?

There is an elite cabal running the show. And some of the peons are just as greedy and evil as their masters.

We were not made privileged to the boardroom decisions of drilling. We have not had a voice in any of this. Why should any of us assume guilt and responsibility for what these corporations have done?

Crooked politicians have turned their heads and taken bribes. Lobbyists are eating the fat too. Money talks, safety walks.

There has always been cleaner energy available and better ways to do things. Big corporations bought the patents and silenced the inventors so their methods could not ruin their profit game. So unless you are one of the crooked ones who are involved in these schemes, you are not responsible and should never accept this misplaced guilt they are trying to put on the masses.

I believe this is a masterminded agenda. I do not think it was any 'accident'.

Already I noticed the newspaper is running articles about the great new future of living on the green side. The agenda has already been in place for some time. What was needed was a catalyst to convince the masses. This is your catalyst event.

PS. Why do I bring up religion in this? Because Rome/Religions are the origin of the Green Movement. Trace it and you will see.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Alethea]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Appparently that orange stuff is one of the chemical dispersants they're spraying onto the oil.
There's a picture of it at the site recommended by 911stinks (picture 18)...
The caption reads:

"Orange colored chemical dispersant is seen in the water as it is used to help with the massive oil spill off the coast of Louisiana on May 5. BP restartedMonday operations to stream dispersants directly into the main Gulf of Mexico oil leak despite fears the chemicals could themselves be harmful to the environment."

The stuff looks as bad as the oil!
What a horrible way for so many millions of animals to die

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Flagged!

What a nasty sight that is... we didn't see images like this on MSM... in fact all that is in the News over is about the General Election!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by duality90

it was a jab at one of the main chemtrail arguments. off topic and sarcastic, but i couldn't help myself.
p.s. the military does crop dusting, now?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
With all the expertise big oil companies like BP have in all thier decades and locales around the world pumping oil do you really think this was an accident?

Is tapping underground oil reserves a not so common occurence?
Just think about there being no safety valve or other emergency shut off in place. Isn't this elementary thinking if you tap a geyser undersea the pressure will be immense? This never run through anyones mind?

Talk about dumbing down......

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The oil company's charging us high prices for fuel with zero regard for the public are just going to hand this over to the tax payers to go clean up their mess.
In the same way the greedy bankers with their nice fat bonus had to be bailed out by the taxpayers money.

Yep that's right, we will charge you high prices for our products and if we mess up its you who are going to clean up the mess.....what, you didn't think we would waist our money doing it did you!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I would also like to add: don't let Haliburton convince people THEY had nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The only way to clean up this mess is to contain it from spreading and then fly over it dumping cargo after cargo of hay and cotton to trap the oil. Will they have the brains to do this though....highly improbable. Instead they will sit there twiddling there thumbs and scratching their ass!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've never been one to get very religious on the boards here however, the narrator stating that the Gulf was bleeding struck me in an odd way as I watched endless stream of raw red crude drift in the sea.

I dusted off the on line bible and came across Revelation 11:6 as it refers to the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11.

" These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying ; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire. "

Just one interpretation of the two witnesses in this widely interpreted writing.

It seems possible, then, to explain the two witnesses as symbols of the witnessing church. Certainly, that was the role of the church in the days of the apostles. Based on the commission given by Jesus, that responsibility remains the continuing role of the church until "the very end of the age" or his return (28:19-20). In the words of Robert W. Wall: "The two witnesses symbolize the entire worshiping community which bears collective witness to God and to God’s Christ" (New International Biblical Commentary, "Revelation," p. 150).'

www.wcg.org...

I know that there are plenty of prophecy threads around but considering the overall impact of this disaster it has made me wonder. The Gulf will not recover in our lifetime. No way!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I dont want to say that this all thing is made on purpose,
but it would not surprise me if they just let the earth bleed out, then introduced fuel crisis (together with global economic crisis), and then "salvaged" us poor people with alternate power sources. Making money all the way..

otherwise it seems to me as pure dumbness

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ClevererRunbeening]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I hate it when the news doesn't report everything the way that it should. Thank God for people that go out and take photos like this person did. I also came across a website when I was looking for something else. Here is the link, it shows some maps, I am totally in shock.

Maps

There was a quick news story last night that lasted about 30 seconds and it said that people were finding volcanic rock washing up on the Louisiana shores, I am looking for more info online about that but have seen nothing, they said scientists were investigating it.

Could this be, why the explosion happened?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I really think BP & Haliburton really messed up this time, they can say all they want about 9/11 was a terrorist attack, but this was far more worse than they expected, but do you think that the larger companies that run this world with all their money really care about birds n fish?
all they care about is the 0000's getting added to their bank account statements every month or even every day!
when will us people wake up and realize that the government and society really need to change to make this world work!
companies making these false flag accidents need to fess up for their mistakes, really now how is all this oil going to be picked up, it is impossible this far into the accident.
i really doubt it we will make it to dec 2012.

personally i think that its karma getting back the corrupt government and companies that make this world hate each other, yet we as usless pawns have to sit back and suffer, really now is there aything i can do from my house in Northern NB to stop this oil spill,, not really lets just hope it dosnt make its way up to north atlantic fshing grounds or there are going to be a lot of pissed of nufies to deal with, from experience i dont wanna see that! peaqce and love from NB Canada.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by DrEyebrows

Sssso...you have a picture of said tainted beach?

No? oh, you must believe everything the MSM is saying...poor lil gloomer.

Show me the picture gloomer just show me the picture.

Here ya go.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f786ea1bb49.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b89f4e61efd8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7d13ae12f72.jpg[/atsimg]

I posted the link for these on the first page if you had bothered to look.

Here it is again;
news.yahoo.com...=/100508/ids_photos_wl/r2728988161.jpg

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress
There was a quick news story last night that lasted about 30 seconds and it said that people were finding volcanic rock washing up on the Louisiana shores, I am looking for more info online about that but have seen nothing, they said scientists were investigating it.

This is what I am exploring in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently there is a fault line in the area. Also on that thread you will see a video of an underwater volcano which spews out brimstone.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Obscene. Once again the blind greed of mankind defiles nature.

I often think that if aliens did arrive at this beautiful planet, what would they make of us humans?

Flip it around. In the future, if humans were searching through the cosmos looking for somewhere to colonize maybe, what would we do if we came across a planet bounteous in water and life, that was being raped and polluted and destroyed by one inferior, troublesome species? Would we talk to them? Try to reason with them? Maybe for a little while. Then we'd destroy them and move in.

If the Earth is a kind of lifeform, then humanity is the festering boil on its ass. We need change, and quick.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by pmbhuntress

This is what I am exploring in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently there is a fault line in the area. Also on that thread you will see a video of an underwater volcano which spews out brimstone.

Thank you I have looked all over google and can't find much. I know hubby said the Spanish news had a big story about it, but I cant seem to find it in English. I wish I could though, even the local news website, isnt showing it on there, so I guess its being covered up. When I get back from my doctors today I will read that whole discussion it looks good.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join