posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
Those are with out doubt both disturbing and mesmerizing.It is in some odd way of karma, but of the war in Iraq maybe not. Every thing we see is an
act of karma, well almost everything we see "happen".
What I find more disturbing is the absolute disregard and neglect of the media when it comes to this. You would imagine they would be all over this,
and hence it can only make you ponder what they are waiting for (maybe when this evil black shadow reaches shore?).
Then you wont be able to get away from it.
One thing is for damn sure. And that my friends is those boats honestly appeared to be doing 1/10 the effort than you would imagine would be going
into this. I dont understand why they dont just use the hay like those cow boys showed us? Or how about the woman that found out using hair is an
amazing way to harvest oil from the water?
If I was a farmer and I lived near by I'd get out and get that hay in there.
As of now I'm going to give this a 26% chance of just blowing over us getting on with our lives and a good 74% chance that this is going to come back
and bite us on our proverbial ass. so to speak.
you can only wonder if this stuff is good for the fishies.
EYE CONTACT : Immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If symptoms develop, seek medical advice. SKIN CONTACT : Immediately
wash with plenty of soap and water. If symptoms develop, seek medical advice.
INGESTION : Do not induce vomiting: contains petroleum distillates and/or aromatic solvents. If conscious, washout mouth and give water to drink. Get
INHALATION : Remove to fresh air, treat symptomatically. Get medical attention.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN : Based on the individual reactions of the patient, the physician's judgement should be used to control symptoms and clinical
[edit on 11-5-2010 by tribaltrip]