It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volunteer Census worker charged with burglary and rape in Indiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Volunteer Census worker charged with burglary and rape in Indiana

www.whas11.com

LOUISVILLE (WHAS11) – A volunteer Census worker who made his rounds earlier this week is now accused of returning to a physically handicapped woman's home this weekend and beating her and raping her.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
HPD: Fake Census takers kill man in home invasion

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The Census Bureau are the individuals entrusted with administering the National Crime Victimization Survey. Recruitment numbers must have been low when they hired that star of an Census agent.

Handicapped 21-year-olds, Dude.

www.whas11.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wow, and we are suppose to trust the census right?

One sad incident, hope it all works out in the end.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What a dispicable person. If he's guilty how is he going to explain to his daughters that "daddy" is a rapist.

Since when does the Census bureau use volunteers ? They should have suspected something when he volunteered to do a job for free that people get paid $18+ an hr to do.

Seems to me that a government agency that is hiring people to go to people's homes should at least be doing background checks on these people.

Be careful when you talk to those census workers people.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I wonder if he was hired through ACORN or what ever they are calling themselves these days?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

The people that are paid 18 an hour are considered "volunteers" though not in the true sense of the word. My cousin "volunteered" and is getting paid 14 h/r to help. I guess by volunteer they mean subcontractors or something. Her badge even says volunteer, though she is paid. And yes my cousin was hired through an ad in the paper placed by ACORN. But she was required to get her own criminal background check by the police and turn it in to the hiring person. Back on topic: "No Mercy, draw and quarter"

[edit on 10-5-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by djvexd]

top topics

join