It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Treasures Removed from Giza at Night (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

yep im following this too. Everything tied together. Its that obvious we still continue to overlook it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyeblue
If you had bothered to read the post correctly you would see that the 90 minute video is of the INTERVIEW projectcamelot did with the team, the video of the excavation is around 5 minutes long and as i have ALREADY said it is dark and difficult to see clearly whats going on. They did post some stills which are much clearer on their site, so before you start jumping on people why don't you invest in a good pair of specs.

I you bothered to post the direct link people wouldn't be asking for the link. I am on the site you linked and there a many different areas to go to. If you can provide the direct link to the pics and 5min video then maybe you will get better more indepth responses. I am very interested in this but I don't have time to go through the entire site.

When I went to the gizamap site the image of the pyramid with a light coming out the top gave me goosebumps. I have had dreams like this since I was little. Very weird!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by faceoff85

yep im following this too. Everything tied together. Its that obvious we still continue to overlook it.

This is why I visit ATS. No other newssource covers as much different topics as ATS. And to be able to see the big picture you need as much info as you can get. just like you say... EVERYTHING ties together if you just know where to look.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Yes, I'm afraid it is your inability to read - it's rather obvious there are 2 videos.

As I have said before, I was told by a mystery school teacher that one of the high-up people in said school had been asked to Egypt to examine something they had found to see if he could work out what the hell it is. I wonder if this is anything to do with it.

Probably not, since that was actually several months ago. Not that I can even know that it's true

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by randyvs

My guess is that they could have threatened him without seeing the video, so they wouldn`t know if it was good quality or not. And even if they were sent a copy of the video, not likely, but if they were, they could probably identify what was going on since they were there, and this could have caused a paranoia that others would also be able to tell whats happening in the video especially if the video was enhanced and brightened. Which it seems someone did, based on the stillframes. I`m just really surprised to see you dismiss the whole idea based on this assumption. Unless there`s something you know that I don`t...It`s all a matter of what did they know and when did they know it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For those still wondering where this video is on the site. Click on the "movies" link and go the last video.

I find this site horribly put together for the record. No direct links to anything it seems. Annoying!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wow!

Not only did I reread all of the posts here to clarify and even went off and searched for the video(s) in question to see what they were like.

I found that at no point it is clearly stated that there are 2 videos, the Giza website is a farce at best and Project Camelot isn't even up at the moment.

Here's a clue boys - WordPress, Joomla or Drupal will really make your sites sweeter than honey, full of advertising money and keep people's heads in the dunny.

It's a win-win situation, you look good, you make more money and the idiots keep being idiots.

Perhaps then, once you have an easily navigable website will I even begin to endorse the absolute crap you call content upon it.

As is - this is cheaper than a smack addicts cigarette butt.

-m0r

Oh yeah, in case of *ahem* whatever you guys calls rebuttal - KNOW THIS: Ignoratum desperata unifakum!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join