It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Treasures Removed from Giza at Night (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Ancient Treasures Removed from Giza at Night (video)

Projectcamelot have just released a video interview with the Geomatrix team who have been working on the Giza Plateau, the team have been using ground penetrating radar to uncover the vast amount of hidden tombs and corridors beneath the Plateau for several years now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It seems the team were handed a video of work being carried out in the dead of night and in secret, it shows heavy machinery lifting huge chests and other artifacts and loading them onto trailers. When the team asked for clarifacation as to the reasons and results from the excavation and that they had video of it, a senior member of the the government informed them that the life of the person who took the video was in danger. Three members of the teams lifes were also threatened and the team decided to release the video to protect the source, they say they are releasing further information with positive proof after a scheduled news conference on May 8th in the US. The interview with the team can be heard at projectcamelot.org or to see the video of the excavation go to gizamap.com and there you will get the full story of the dig and their work to date.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redeyeblue

If all this is true you have an incredible post to say the very least.
SnF for starters. I think I'm gonna wait and see on this.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just watched the video which is filmed in the dark and difficult to make out what is being moved, however on the gizamap.com site they have posted some stills which they have tried to brighten up and you can clearly see chests being lifted by forklifts. The video interview with the team is very interesting indeed and could become explosive over the next few days, please check it out at projectcamelot.org

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
richardgabriel.info is another site belonging to one of the leaders of the team and is linked to gizamap.com and has a lot of info on front page.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Can you provide a link?
I can't seem to find anything.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Go to richardgabriel.info and the video link is on the front page and if you go to projectcamelot.org click on geomatrix interview which is also on main page it is 90 minutes long.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyeblue
...it is 90 minutes long.

Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lolly, lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lolly, LOLLIPOP (POP!) dee, dum dum dum (repeat ad infinitum).

You expect us to watch 90 mins worth of dark footage which is supposedly some underground excavation work done at the Giza Plato and come up with something other than what I will without having seen a second of it?

I predict that it will be incredibly grainy, dark, unverifiable as even being in Egypt, poorly edited, contain music (auto hoaxes it) and make huge assumptions based on no evidence from people with paper-thin credentials if any at all.

And in the words of a true believer I ask you to: Prove me wrong!

-m0r

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If you had bothered to read the post correctly you would see that the 90 minute video is of the INTERVIEW projectcamelot did with the team, the video of the excavation is around 5 minutes long and as i have ALREADY said it is dark and difficult to see clearly whats going on. They did post some stills which are much clearer on their site, so before you start jumping on people why don't you invest in a good pair of specs.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Why, oh why would a thread about secret excavations in Egypt have anything in the slightest to do with "hair booms"?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Human DNA

Thats what it has to do with it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
jazz10

There are thousands of objects that have been removed from various sites all over Egypt to be sold on the black market, most of these objects remain with private collectors never to be seen by the outside world. Richard Gabriel speaks of other items that were put up for sale and one item belonging to a high priest of Khufu is said to have been sold recently for $5million.
To get an idea of the workings of the antiquities black market you can read The Lost Gospel by Krosney, it details how the book of Judas was passed around the world for 25 years before being introduced to the world.

As for the Sumerian tablets i am not sure what connection your trying to make, although who knows what was found and who placed it there from the begining maybe we will never know unless transparency is brought on all finds in the Plateau.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Since at the point of this posting there have been no edits to your previous posts in this thread I ask others to verify that it is indeed not that I read your posts incorrectly but you that has written them incoherently.

Anyways...my previous rhetoric still stands.

This is all absolutely childish nonsense which will be proven to be a hoax and only muppets would still follow stories like this after the amount of times such garbage has been debunked time and time again from that Camelot project.

Muppets I say. If you are not a muppet and still follow the story then perhaps I am wrong.

Then again you might want to talk to Jim Henson because you never know and all that jazz to do with metaphysics.

-m0r

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

well if you find this sort of thing to be farfetched there is really not much for you to see here on ATS. all the things for wich enough evidence is available can be found in MSM. Now if you get the vibe that there are things in this world being kept secret, ATS is the place to be
but then this thread also gives us quite a plausible scenario wether it came from projectcamelot or not....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
mor1arty

i think you are the only muppet on here, if you care to read my post again you will clearly see i mention 2 videos. One from projectcamelot which is the interview they did with the team and the other from the team which is the excavation video at gizamap.com

Go get those specs.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Do I need to get started on the Zahi Hawass conspiracy that he hides finds in Egypt until later just to keep the historical record and press going?

This could be a secret team taking treasures and finds to possibly put them elsewhere to stage a great find or to replace the current finds with new ones.

Who knows?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Why would someone threaten someones elses life over a video that may as well have been shot in the closet with the door closed?
This just dosn't fly. Sorry.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here's a similar recent thread with lots of info...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Has anybody thought of the following scenario: This London library storing their books underground, the seed-vault in norway, the supossed world-wide network of underground D.U.M.B.'s. Also, last november, there was this politician who spoke of a secret plot to put the elite of this world in those undergound bases either before or by 2011. This supposedly intertwined with some catastrophic event in the near future... what if the excavations at Giza at night were meant to secure this world's heritage for potental survivors of those supossed catastrophic events? with this scenario I can understand the secrecy around those excavations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join