It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mugwort, and dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Phlynx

Explain to me your dream. We may have a difference in symbolic meaning. I am now curious as to what you saw.

I am on a road to the left of a wheat field, and i notice coming from the sky at a 45 degree angle from right to left a plane. /

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I too use mugwort and have had similar dreams, except in mine it was a helecopter and not a plane. Me and my family had hastily left the city for some reason and were out in what sorta looked like a recreation area in the bushland, it was a large open grass clearing, many other people in 4wd had also made the trip out we didnt have camping gear or anything so it was rough sleeping and many other people were short on food or fresh water. At one point I had to go back to the city to rescue my cousin who was left behin in the confusion, the city was absolutly dead nobody was on the inbound highway, everyone was leaving with trailiers and all their stuff packed onto the roofs, I went to the supermarket in hope or scavangin more food, nobody was working so I broke in but all that was left was a few biscuts and vegemite in the staff lounge the shelfs were empty and a trampled dead guy was lying in one of the isles.

At one point, back out west, I was teaching people not to be afraid to die and basic metaphysics and harvest scenarios, and about how they should choose love over fear in these times. One night the heavens opened up and I could see the galatic riff almost as clear as in a hubble photo, its as though the atmosphere was clearing of a fog centuries old, I thought how the ancients would have been so interested in the sky when everything was this clear if it used to be this way, then information started flowing from the stars down to us, the last things I remember was being able to fly and teleport at will, as well as having an amazing telepathy with absolutly everyone, speach wasnt needed...then the dream shifted from normal dreamscapes after I had an epiphany.... and it entered into what I call a "talk to the creator" dream where I have no body and am surrounded by a white light and any question I want to know is answered in amazing detail...often such an insight words never can explain..when I start waking up I slowly feel the forces of gravity and the linear progresison of time switch on one by one, then I remember im human and that I have a body and that I live on earth...then I start rolling around and awaken.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
please be aware that Mugwart has high thujon content that is poisonous. it builds up in the body slowly. and will send you funny in the head. you need to give it a rest to clear from your body. so a week use it. and a week or more dont use it. its a hallucinogenic. but not in small use. but it will build up over time.
look it up on Goole.

I have try'd mugwort and other herbs to help me dream to.
I have had some very vivid dreams.
but no prophetic dreams.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by buddha]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
please be aware that Mugwart has high thujon content that is poisonous. it builds up in the body slowly. and will send you funny in the head. you need to give it a rest to clear from your body. so a week use it. and a week or more dont use it. its a hallucinogenic. but not in small use. but it will build up over time.
look it up on Goole.

I have try'd mugwort and other herbs to help me dream to.
I have had some very vivid dreams.
but no prophetic dreams.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by buddha]

I wasn't using mugwort, so that's good.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
mugwort must be popular. It is always sold out in the local stores.

anybody have a good link to purchase the herb from? Even wormwood would be sufficient from what I am told.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting.... What type of trees are indigenous to this area, anyone know?

New Delhi Crash

top topics

<< 1   >>

join