It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Title: 5-18-10 (Our Clarity Is In Jeopardy For Reasons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Quick disclaimer: None of the spiteful or disinfo agents are welcome in this exclusive Tormentations' thread.

Declassified title: 911 Emergency

Are you one to pay attention to detail? Then this topic should be right down your alley. Any of you ever give 911 emergency a call before? Well, what did you notice when you called?

Well, I will tell you what I noticed in how this turns out to be a genuine conspiracy. If you had been paying attention to the news where usually 911 tapes get played, you should have noticed as I did that the recordings always sound extremely unclear. But if you like I have called 911 before you should have noticed that the call was clear between you and the operator. So a good question is: Why are the recorded tapes always unclear upon being played over national T.V. to where they (somebody--And by the way, whom is the somebody that does this?) have to type up the words from the caller and the operator? Something doesn't sit right with all the technologies these days. An answering machine in a common household always sounds clear, but a recorded 911 emegency call never sounds clear. You should be able to tell that the government is behind this reason. This is the conspiracy. Why is it that the government doesn't want 911 recorded calls to sound clear on national T.V.? IT'S TIME FOR YOU ALL TO GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON 911 EMERGENCY PHONE CALL RECORDINGS AND PLAYBACK PROCEDURES. AND SEE WHERE THE DAMN TRUTH LEADS YOU. You should find it interesting in doing so. Hey, all you should know now is that something is fishy behind the reason of unclarity, even though the call over phone sounds so clear as any other regular phone call to somebody.

In my perceiving I can tell that the government has something to hide to why they would indeed want you to sound so unclear on 911 recordings. I mean, in case they are out to assassinate your character before you reach the public spot light in somehow. They reveal that they might want the 911 emergency call recordings to sound as useless as they want them for in case of them going to be used in a court of law.

I'm surprized no one else been onto this on ATS about the always unclear sounding 911 emergency phone call recordings. TPTB will not like this kind of a topic. They don't want people on to this kind of insightful observation. If any of you want to try to down play this topic, then you will be marked by certain of us as sure crooked agents at work.

I have this grand idea of making a phone-in message board that doesn't require you to use a computer or have online access. It would make a better way to surely record important detailed info clear that only TPTB would not want one to. If you like being a stand up comedian, you'd dig it. If you like to make audiobooks with quite the personality or emotion in them, you'd dig it. If you like to sing to a beat that you may select, you'd dig it. If you would like to do radio styled hosting on topics, you'd dig it. But TPTB, and their disinfo agents, will not like this kind of an idea come true since it can bring in lots of money for the economy. Of course it would charge by the minute like how much you'd pay for a music video on itunes, but each additional minute would be less. Hey, it saves you from having to buy a computer or buy broadband or cable internet provider service. Besides, if you're a better talker than writer, you'd dig the idea come true. And if you're a better listener with your ears than reader with your eyes, you'd dig the idea come true. To make sure no one goes overboard it would be like an 11 minute maxium recording limit. These styled message boards could be called either voice mail discussion message board forums or phone-in discussion message board forums. They will be the platforum for freedom of speech for the near future. If you hate freedom of speech, then just you dont ever use one of these boards. If you like the idea, and have the money, then maybe you should get started on making one. And I think it would be best to make it out as a sister board to a big brother board that is as a regular message board. That way you'd have one board free of charge while the other is not free of charge but would support what it is you're doing.

Those who will have their voice recorded will be known as a PJ (phone jockey). And instead of O.P. in short for the original poster, it will be O.S. in short for official speaker, since a phone-in thread is rather voice related.

Also, if you'd want to advertize for your business product or your business service, then the phone-in message board should be right for you. It'll save you on money for a commercial. On these styled forums there should be an area just right for advertizement. Just like there should be an area just right for story tellers, and an area just right for comedians, and area just right for poets and singers, and so on and so forth.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What possible reason could there be to make 911 phone calls unclear?

Really?

Is there an actual advantage to this?

I think not. I think that most places don't have state of the art equipment for recordings and this is why you get the fuzz.

Not a conspiracy.

Actually I would think one of the reasons is because the format of the call is different live than it is when it's recorded.

PS: Don't tell people not to post in your threads, it's rude and ignorant.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/9/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
there's so many things that can cause the distortion, but i wont get into any of them in fear of being labeled a dis info agent.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Also if you noticed the event called 9-11 was unclear in what exactly happened. Those flight voice recorder things I never heard of ever being found.

Coincidence that the 9-11 event is as unclear as the 911 emergency recordings upon playing them?

Hmm. Makes you go hmm. It's like we were given a message with the 9-11 event that may concern 911 emergency call recordings' non-clarity.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
there's so many things that can cause the distortion, but i wont get into any of them in fear of being labeled a dis info agent.

Um there is many things that can fix distortion. Where have you been? This is 2010.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Also if you noticed the event called 9-11 was unclear in what exactly happened. Those flight voice recorder things I never heard of ever being found.

Coincidence that the 9-11 event is as unclear as the 911 emergency recordings upon playing them?

Hmm. Makes you go hmm. It's like we were given a message with the 9-11 event that may concern 911 emergency call recordings' non-clarity.

You aren't making any sense.

You jus said that they were never found yet you claim they are unclear?

Which is it?

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How does 911 Work
Enhanced 911
When a call goes out from your phone, your voice isn't the only thing being
transmitted in the network. The phone company switch that serves your phone is
also sending out an Automatic Number Identification (ANI) signal to the
network.
Originally, ANI signaling was designed to assist the phone company in accessing
toll charges for long distance calls. With advances in technology, it was eventually
employed to aid in relaying needed information to the PSAP for 911 response.
How does it work? Within each call, information containing eight digits is
embedded in the signal. These eight digits contain the seven digits of the caller's
local number. The eighth digit is called a Numbering Plan Digit (NPD). NPD is
basically shorthand for the area code of the originating call. Since most 911
tandems rarely dealt with more than two or three area codes, this was an
economical way to relay information with one digit instead of three.
With special equipment, the 911 tandem can read the ANI information and route
the callback number to a digital display at the appropriate PSAP. Armed with this
ANI information, the PSAP has equipment allowing it to request and receive the
caller's physical address or Automatic Location Information (ALI).
With this enhancement, the PSAP is no longer totally dependent on obtaining
location and callback information from the caller. Instead, the dispatcher can
concentrate on helping the caller through the crisis, while instantly passing along
needed information to the correct authorities.
This is how E911 has been working for more than 20 years when dialed from a
wireline phone. With the advent of wireless phones and the need for wireless
911, additional challenges present themselves.

i would also like to add that when you pick your phone up and dile 911 it starts recording instanly this means your being recorded be4 the operaitor even gets on the line ..if you research a little bit and listen to 911 calls you will see this

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Nephi1337] here is my proof that they are recorded be4 the operaitor gets on the line

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It was Tupac Shakur that said communication is highly flammable like gas stations. And that it's nothing more important than communication. So the government ensures 911 recordings are crappy. I mean, think about the spending toward this country's defense and NASA... SEE HOW IT DOESN'T ADD UP IN THAT THE RECORDINGS AT 911 EMERGENCY FACILITIES, in wherever they are located, ARE INTENTIONALLY NOT INCLUDED IN THE SPENDING THAT GOES TOWARD U.S. DEFENSE? You would think that it is a highly important matter of defense that those 911 emergency recordings MUST be clear.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

On the contrary:

I'm making damn good sense.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am not sure where the OP gets the impression that 911 calls have distorted or poor audio. I worked as a police and fire dispatcher for years and I was even in charge of a dispatch center the last year I was there. This was beginning in the mid-90s up until the early 2000s, and when I visit the station lately they still have similar equipment.

Anyhow, regardless of how the calls were "switched, " any department worth their salt with any concerns for lawsuits would record any and all calls. Whether or not the state, county, phone co., or whomever recorded them (which in my state they did not), the jurisdiction answering the phones would most surely record all the calls and have redundant backup systems in case the main recorder failed. My agency had digital as well as analog recording devices always running. I can honestly say that in all those years of probably listening to hundreds if not thousands of calls, I never once encountered an audio problem that was due to my agency's equipment, and 99.99999% of the calls sounded clear as day. We had a weekly maintenance schedule for our recorders, plus a contract with a company that could be in to service a machine within a couple hours if it ever broke down. We were a tiny little town with horrible budget problems and older equipment, and we had older recording technology...but still it was almost unheard of to record a call that did not play back perfectly well.

new topics

top topics

join