It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Majestic 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
After reading Stanton T Friedman's book titled: Top Secret/Majic: Operation Majestic-12 and the United States Government's UFO Cover-up it gave me the inspiration to study this whole subject of the so called MJ12 even more.

The existence of this group has been a long debate by many people. If UFOs exist, whether man made or ET made, there has surely been a paper trail left behind by a group that studies such a phenomenon and such a paper trail has led to the group known as the Majestic 12.....or so some people think.

Its an interesting topic to say the least and I hope most here like this discussion as much as I do.

Enjoy.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I've got to admit to being confused by the MJ-12 documents. It's like a cognitive dissonance that takes neither side

The consensus is that they are all fake. Even Ufologists are in agreement they are fake and it's not often we hear that lot singing from the same sheet. On the other hand, Stan Friedman is adamant that some few are genuine...Eisenhower Briefing Document and the Cutler-Twining Memo. His rebuttal of the 'all fakes' position was persuasive (on VJ-Chronicles-long gone). The manner in which these two were discovered was elaborate indeed. Cryptic messages from New Zealand etc.

Chief suspects for their creation, or at least their dispersal, were Doty and Cooper. There's a suspicion the documents were part of a smokebomb assault on the credibility of UFO researchers by OSI personnel. Kevin Randle thinks that Stan Friedman was the target of the hoax to discredit him. The implication being he had something he didn't see the value of...or he was close to uncovering something sensitive.

I can think of a half-dozen members with definitive conclusions about MJ-12. I'm not one of them and have found the whole mess intriguing for a number of reasons.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So the MJ12 group hasnt really been thoroughly debunked?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One of the most effective ways to try to diminish the lead of classified documents is to "expose" additional documents that look really good, but that can be discredited.

In discrediting the majority of the "discovered" documents, you may then cast great doubt on any real documents that had been leaked.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
very curious about the project jehovah

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
in relation to harnessing the properties of a solar eclipse while transmitting telemetry to T =) lol

new topics

top topics

join