It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: IAEA to discuss Israel's nuclear activities for first time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Report: IAEA to discuss Israel's nuclear activities for first time

www.haaretz.com

Israel's secretive nuclear activities may undergo unprecedented scrutiny next month, with a key meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency tentatively set to focus on the topic for the first time, according to documents shared Friday with The Associated Press.

A copy of the restricted provisional agenda of the IAEA's June 7 board meeting lists Israeli nuclear capabilities as the eighth item - the first time that that the agency's decision-making body is being asked to deal with the issue in its 52 years of existence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well this is interesting , I can never remember a time when any organization ever talked about Israel and there Nukes .

Is this a good thing and just what can one expect to come from this ? Knowing Israel and how they value there nukes I would suspect that something will happen to divert the attention away from there nuclear program .

I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that Israel will allow any inspection or serious discussion on any aspect of there weapons capability . Nor will Israel ever allow them selves to be placed in a position to answer to anyone with regards to there nuclear program .

What do you think will come from this ?

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Kind of already posted...more or less...however, carry on

IAEA Chief Focuses on Israel

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Close enough , thanks for pointing that out . I did a search using my posted title and didn't find anything .

Please post any further comments in the thread posted by UberL33t

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is because they are banning nuclear weapons on the middle east:

www1.voanews.com...

top topics

join