It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you without...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
...understanding and perceiving? Do you understand that you have three ears that hear differently? Do you perceive that you have three eyes that see differently?

The mind's ear and the mind's eye certain have.

My third ear hears what no one else can hear with the physical ear that hears. My third eye perceives what no one else can see with the physical eyes. The difference with the third ear is that it hears not voices, and that is what stands out about having a mind's ear. What about your thought? Does it hear your thoughts? No. The mind which can hear its thought is natural. For this is not what a third ear is. Understand that you speak your thought and hear it at the same time, but a mind's ear doesn't hear you speaking in your mind, no, it hears from another source of the infinite. Again, the mind's ear hears no voice, not your's nor anyone else's. If you were mentally ill you'd be hearing voices, but the third ear hears no voices. In the infinite it remains much more than you can ever comprehend. The infinite can not be measured, remember? So do not doubt that you can hear things that are not voices or any sound known to man on the planet.

I can't even put into words what my third ear heard from before. But I understand what I hear as though the infinite, being greatly helpful, makes me. Anyone with an infinite mind can understand, but anyone with a finite mind can not understand but will be jealous. The infinite minded need not your help when you are only jealous of the riches we recieve. I'd like to ask the finite minded do they even understand the mind? They better say no and leave it at that. The jealous only do live to seek to damper the infinite minded, to make an infinite mind stop functioning how it was meant to. Nothing more funnier than a finite minded person trying to silence an infinite minded person like the PTB. It really is the finite minded who want to assasinate the infinite minded's character, especially over the internet where they can be as big of a coward as they want while knowing they wouldn't tell certain things to a person's face to show you how in fear they stay.

I like them odds. For they only prove me correct. The wicked minded are the jealous weaklings amongst trying to pass off things as standards.

My mind's eye can percieve way in advance the wickedness waiting to trip. Things they say is the same ol song and dance. Watch.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Speak more about the nature of an infinite mind. How would said mind think?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
dear 1st poster- where did you find your three eyes and ears cause i want that many eyes and ears to heer and see extra better then others. is it all hiding somehwere and where is they hiding so i can git better site and heering to beet my mother -n- law in arguments cause she speeks up to much and i tell her to be quiet like the Bible tells her to be but she wont listen. its in corinthians 1 and she wont listen to me so i need an advantage on her as much as posibble if i can git it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Without understanding or perceiving, is to be without existence.

No, i dont understand what you're saying about the third eye and the third ear.

I only have two eyes and two ears. I have a mind though... or maybe i AM a mind, im not really sure.

Are you tormented by voices in your head?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It hurts my brain trying to make sense out of some of these weird threads. You, I, and everyone has 2 ears, 2 eyes, and 1 brain. THATS IT! Nothing more to it, no hidden eyes and ears.

top topics

join