It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to tell your peers/friends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and well I have a question. What do you tell people who think it's weird to question whether 9/11 was perpetrated by Arabs or Bush or who act funny around just because you check out an end of the world thread? I mean wtf here in Central Illinois if you don't eat up everything the Gov. spits out or don't constantly tune in to Fox News people think you're a "liberal loony".....it gets old...

(And I would consider myself a conservative/moderate!)

[edit on 6-6-2004 by porque]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This isnt really an intro please try again

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
P, you will be able to challenge that here. Welcome, fellow thinker. See you around.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Unless you are running for office of some sort, your political views are none of anyone elses business. Some things I find are best left secret.

When some one asks me about my political party, in person or on the net, I ask them why they want to know. I never get a good reason. If you know me, then you don;t have to ask. If you don;t know me, then it is none of your business.

Nutzo ( Republican ) Heeheeheee

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Greetings, I live in Illinois and have lurked on this site for a long time and recently joined a month or so ago so I could post and start joining in on the fun!
(better?)

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I tell them what I think and give my reasons. If they think I'm a nutter, too bad. Its up to them what they think just as its up to you what you think. Good to see you're not falling for the official line

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ats porque,
take a look on atsnn and W.O.T thread page you answer is in there
if you need anything send me a u2u happy to help
SE7

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Tell your friends and family? Why do that? My own mother still thinks my name is John.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome!!!
Why not tell them to go to www.abovetopsecret.com?

Enjoy your stay here porque!

new topics

top topics

join