It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the bright morning star Lucifer, In the bible it says Jesus was a *bright morning star*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It also says Lucifer was a bright morning star. I believe there have been many Christs/Lucifers *Bright morning stars* *Suns of the morning* You get it? Sons of the new dawning of humanity. Who have evolved us. One that stood up. One that dropped his tale. One that found tools could be used to our advantage. One that found the wheel. One that gave us morals - Jesus the Christ. The next one will have something to do with technology. - they were all bright morning stars. The first *bright Morning star*, lucifer used his powers for evil. He had the power to evolve us but used his powers for evil selfish means. Turning him to the first and only king of the abyss/hell for eternity.
He gets pleasure out of pain and suffering. Feeding off it. He does not care if you were a Christ or not, if you get thrown into the abyss/ hell your there for eternity and Satan loves your suffering. If you are given Christ like powers and abuse them, your definitely going to hell where the first KING of the abyss rules and feeds off your suffering.

Hasatan was the name of a king who persecuted the Jews. HaSatan means the adversary, where Satan comes from. Hitler had Christ like powers and he used them for evil. Condemning him to the abyss/Where original lucifer / king of hell feeds on Hitlers torment for infinity.
This is what I think.
deoxy.org...
P.S. You can find the book "the stellar man" by doing a search for it on the internet. But disinformation agents have edited the links to say that "Y" is Yahweh. This is untrue. "Y" is Moloch. A fallen angel that the elite still give homage too.

What do you think?
I dedicate this song to all ATSERS!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lucifer = Planet Venus. That is it, i am tired of saying this. Going to make a post on this - edit: click here to read it. My beloved Venus is getting shat all over and i am tired of it.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
lucifer = Planet Venus. That is it, i am tired of saying this. Going to make a post about this. My beloved Venus is getting shat all over and i am tired of it.

LOL. Lucifer also means *light bringer* As in the evolution of humanity. This is why they called Jesus a *bright morning star*

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Jesus taught to love thy neighbour? Does that mean God is a jackass if Jesus was really lucifer?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Venus, as the morning star, rises before the sun, directly over the sun. That is why it is called the "light Bringer" or "Light Bearer". Lucifer has always been a feminine word but something happened in the 1600's.

The following is from the great book "The Shadow of Solomon" by Laurence Gardner. This is a book about the Freemasons and when i read the following i thought this site would be a great place to post the mix up of Venus as Lucifer here:

What is perhaps surprising is that, more than three centuries later, the Puritan view is still being expressed by a body of hard-line religious extremists. They pretend on the Internet, and in their books, to be investigators into a liberal conspiracy, but in reality they pursue a modern-day which hunt that accuses Freemasons of being satanists and devil-worshipers. In reality, the 'conspiracy' is entirely on their side and it is they (not the masons) who cling to a medieval belief in Satan, making them so fearful of those whom they accuse.

London-born poet John Milton (1608-1674) in his story of Paradise Lost started this whole lucifer mess. From the book i mentioned above, here is the section that covers the origins of the great Lucifer - Satan mix up. For background, i would first like to supply this quote from wiki to let you know why the Jews were talking about the Babylonians:

Babylonian Captivity of the Jews

The Babylonian captivity, or Babylonian exile, was the period in Jewish history from the deportation and exile of Jews of the ancient Kingdom of Judah to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar II starting with the first deportation in 597 BC of the royal court and other prominent citizens and craftsmen, along with a sizable portion of the Jewish population of Judah, numbering about 10,000[1], and continuing even after the fall of Jerusalem and destruction of the Temple in 587 BCE

Alright, now on with Lucifer! NOT SATAN, but the wonderful planet VENUS!

The story of Paradise Lost concerns the heavenly revolt of Satan, leading to his fall from grace and the establishment of Hell.

There was a passage in the Old Testament book of Isiah 14:12 which prophesied the overthrow of Babylon's king, stating: 'How are you fallen from heaven, day star, son of the dawn!' As is made clear by the term 'son of the dawn', the Isaiah reference was to the King of Babylon, but astronomically the 'day star' or 'morning star' is Venus, which appears in the sky before sunrise. In Latin, Venus 'the light-bringer' was referred to as the lux-fer, or as it was more commonly written, 'the lucifer'.

What milton did was to treat this descriptive femine term as a proper noun in accordance with St Jerome's Vulgate translation, and as it appears in the Isaiah verse today). But more than that - Lucifer was aligned in paradise Lost with Satan.

Of Lucifer, so by allusion called,
Of that bright star to Satan paragon'd.

Prior to 1667, the term lucifer (lux-fer: 'light-bringer') had never been associated with a male entity - and certainly not with an evil Satan. Even after Milton's death, in 18th century dictionaries, the correct reference is given. For instance, the 1721-94 Nathan Bailey's Etymological Dictionary states: 'Lucifer - The morning or day star; the planet Venus, when it rises before the sun'. But, notwithstanding, following Milton's lead, Freemasons were now not only sun cultists - they were also satanists!

And so, from 1667, Lucifer became an alternative name for Satan, while its association with Venus, light bearer and goddess of love, was forgotten by way of clerical indoctrination. What is perhaps surprising is that, more than three centuries later, the Puritan view is still being expressed by a body of hard-line religious extremists. They pretend on the Internet, and in their books, to be investigators into a liberal conspiracy, but in reality they pursue a modern-day which hunt that accuses Freemasons of being satanists and devil-worshipers.

In reality, the 'conspiracy' is entirely on their side and it is they (not the masons) who cling to a medieval belief in Satan, making them so fearful of those whom they accuse.

The clear dishonesty in the Vulgate Isaiah translation can be seen from the word that was misrepresented as Lucifer. The direct Greek equivalent to lux-fer (light-bringer) was phos phoros (from which the Latin and English word phosphorous derives). Where this was used in the New Testament (2 Peter 1:19), it was trasnalted as 'day star'. This is absolutely correct; lux-fer and phos phoros are identical in referring to the light bringer (or light carrier), and the word 'phosphorus' is rightly given in today's Oxford English Dictionary as relating to the morning star. This was never a derogatory term, and was even apploied in relation to the Messiah (Revelation 22:16 - 'I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.')

But the original term used in Isaiah was not phos phoros but the Hebrew word Heylel. This derives from the primitive halal, and is used 165 times in the Old Testament. Examples can be found in 1 Kings 20:11, Psalms 10:3, and Proverbs 20:14, and in each case (along with many others) heylel relates to boasting. Isaiah 14:12 should not read as 'How are you fallen from heaven, day star, son of the dawn!' but 'How are you fallen from heaven, boastful one, son of the dawn!' As the writer of Isaiah intended, this was a direct reference to the Babylonian king, and had no connection whatever to Venus or a light bearer of any kind. Not only was John Milton's misuse of lux-fer thoroughly ill-disposed, it was (as derived from the Vulgate translation) the wrong word in any event.

edit: Here is the post on this subject if you want to comment about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

top topics

join