It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's ET Search Re-Opened - Another Step in Learning the Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A lot of talk going on in many different areas of our lives about ETs. From television shows, movies, all over the i'net, the opening of countries' UFO Files, aliens - or the potential for alien life - is in our faces and very accesible regardless of what walk of life, age, or interests you are or have.

Here is a point in case.

LEAGUE CITY, TEX. -- NASA's Mars Meteorite Research Team reopened a 14-year-old controversy on extraterrestrial life last week, reaffirming and offering support for its widely challenged assertion that a 4-billion-year-old meteorite that landed thousands of years ago on Antarctica shows evidence of microscopic life on Mars.

SOURCE: Washington Post

This information is coming from all directions and the number of theories concerning aliens or ET life is astounding. It is obvious that we are now being immersed into this information for a reason. Pin-pointing the reason is not so easy to say or do. Maybe we are about to learn something.

The religous community now is ok with believing in ETs, NASA is re-opening old cases, and - what I personally think is forcing all of this conditioning to take place - there are so many people who have had encounters and sighting and too many of them are too hard to dis-credit. I believe the latter to be the reason we are getting so much closer to some sort of truth about the subject, closer than ever before.

Too many people know for sure that something is being hidden and too many people have had encounters and seen with their own eyes that it can no longer be hidden from us.

What do you all think?

edit: spelling

[edit on 7-5-2010 by esteay812]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
One of the bigest jokes re NASA SHUTTLE missions was dealing with a Larry King Show.
In that the little lights the astronauts observed were explained-away as something astrological blinking into their brain.

Problem is, I have that video as they entered the hatch, and two-three or more of those little #s (tiny lights) were captured on tape. Seem's to me there was no figments at all.

Decoy

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Exactly what are you talking about?

The article is about a meteorite that landed in Anarctica and contains Martian life in it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think disclosure will come from other sources before NASA finally bites the bullet and releases what they know

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
search.......already being discussed....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I suppose you have no other thoughts to add other than to tell me I didn't search and I should post elsewhere? I did search and nothing came of it, which is what I do on all my threads.

Would be nice if you have something to add here about the subject.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

my only aim was to be helpful...

...your welcome.....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The way I see it, the public and government is putting a lot of pressure on NASA at this point

join