It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-Dropping Discovery concerning 9/11 ., Need Help .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have made a startling discovery concerning 9/11 .

This thread will not address what that discovery is .

This thread is an attempt to solicit help from other members who might have skills in video , and photographic images .

I am looking for serious people only .

I need someone who is capable of video enhancement , someone who is capable of slowing a video down , someone who can enlarge a still image , garner the best resolution possible , someone who is able to 'draw' circles , arrows , etc onto a photo .

I possess none of these skills and I need help .

This is the biggest thing to come down the pike in all of the threads and posts that have ever been posted on this site , or anywhere else , as far as I know .

We have all overlooked this .

I will also be contacting the staff in regards to this , to assure that it can be presented in the best possible manner .

What I have will possibily be the mother of all threads concerning 9/11.

I have taken heat from both camps on the issue of 9/11 , so I don't intend to take heat in this thread . All of you will have to wait to find out what it is .

Meanwhile , if you have any of the skills mentioned above , please post here or U2U me . I care not what your position is concerning 9/11 .

We all want the truth ., this will DEFINITLY bring us one step closer .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have the knowledge and software to do the aforementioned.

Second line, same as the first.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"Jaw-Dropping Discovery concerning 9/11 ., Need Help .

I have made a startling discovery concerning 9/11 .

This thread will not address what that discovery is ."

Why not just ask for help in a different manner, did the need for video assistance require a thread or do you intend to share the video in this thread??

Satellite1

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Believe it or not _BoneZ_ , you were the first person to come to mind .

We disagree on a lot of things and it is nothing personal . I am more of a devil's-advocate than anything else .

I am simply looking for the truth concerning 9/11 . I have hopped the fence more than once in search of it .

I have come upon something that I have not seen addressed anywhere , and for the life of me , can't figure out how it could have been overlooked .

I am waiting on a reply from the staff in regards to how we can set something up that might allow several of us to work together on this .

If this has been presented already , then I will have to suffer the humiliation of looking like a complete idiot .

If it has not then it will be the biggest bombshell ever presented in the 9/11 argument.

I don't wish to disclose it yet , because I don't want it to become tainted with pre-conceived opinions . All I ask , is that whoever helps put it together , approach it with no biases .

The evidence speaks for itself , without opinions or prejudices needed .

This is actually the first and only real 'EVIDENCE' that I have witnessed in all of 9/11 debate .

I can find nothing on ATS that alludes to it , nothing on any other site that I have browsed . Nothing on Google either .

Look forward to working with you on this one ., will lay my differences with you aside to bring this to light .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I am a graphic designer by profession. If you need any video work or image manipulation or enhancement I can lend my skills providing it benefits the 9-11 truth movement. U2U me your e-mail or the images in question if you need my help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e40af19d423.jpg[/atsimg]

**I have blurred out my Phone # for privacy.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

Yes , it will be here for all to see .

As I've said , there are skills needed that I don't possess . Am trying to coordinate the help I need instead of presenting it in a sloppy manner .

Please be patient .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Both sides of the 911 forum working together?

There might be hope for this forum after ALL!

I hope this works out!

I wait patiently for well presented material!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Still working on it , haven't overlooked you . What can you do in the way of slowing a video down to crawl speed ?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

i have the software for it. whatcha need?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tylermbell

Need to slow a video down to crawl speed , stop it entirely , make circles and arrows onto it , and possibly pull still images from it .

Needs to be enhanced for better clarity / resolution if possible ., as well as to be able to zoom in on certain aspects of it .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

is there any chance you could hint to which video so that i could atleast look at it and perhaps witness what it is you do... is it the double bird looking thing?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Sorry , I'm not going public with what video I am talking about until this project is completed and ready to present to all ATS members at the same time .

Haven't seen anywhere that what I have stumbled upon has ever been addressed on this site , any other site , and can't find any references to it on Google or anywhere else .

I'm talking to a couple of members thru private messages to try to put this together , as they are skilled and qualified in areas that I know nothing about .

If I post it prematurely , someone with those skills will surely come along and highjack it .

The video will be posted with no work at all having been done to it , as well as the work of those who have agreed to lend me their skills .

Be patient , it is well worth your wait . As soon as it is complete , it will be posted on ATS .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Watch out, they might kill you before you release it now... If you're the only one that knows.

Sleep tight.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I may be of help if you're still looking. It does not sound horribly difficult by the way you make it sound. I also have a friend on here that does not log in very frequently but I'll be seeing him this week and could have him check his u2u messages and see what he can do to help. He is a graphic designer with a lot of schooling in almost every facet of video production.

Send me a u2u if you're interested in our help, and I can also send you my friend's username.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This definitely sounds interesting! I can't wait to see this video and the enhancements that you are making to it. Most of the known 911 videos have been looked at and studied so much that to find something new would be truly amazing. Good luck with your project!

+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Myendica

Sorry , I'm not going public with what video I am talking about until this project is completed and ready to present to all ATS members at the same time .

Really? Why not just tell us now...you do know hundreds of people died on that fateful day, and many of us are not ready to "get down" with waiting so you can glitz it up and make it youtube-friendly.

Haven't seen anywhere that what I have stumbled upon has ever been addressed on this site , any other site , and can't find any references to it on Google or anywhere else .

Ok...so you got our mouths watering. I see you are surly looking for a bit of hype before the release.

Do we all need to be Alex Jones, complete with hype-build?

I'm talking to a couple of members thru private messages to try to put this together , as they are skilled and qualified in areas that I know nothing about .

This entire project would be done 15-20 minutes after you mentioned the clip and the time of said clip where the evidence takes part.

The forum would have your work done in minutes...heck, I could have already done this work for you if you didn't waste time looking for a way to make this "your own little show".

If I post it prematurely , someone with those skills will surely come along and highjack it .

Highjack truth? Are you even remotly serious? Is that what proving the truth of that day remains to you? Some race where "you" can achieve the breakthrough?

Fine...petty more then I can ever point out...but fine.

HURYY UP...you have wasted more time then it should have taken. If you were forthcoming with your information, this thread would already have had the clip presented, edited, circled, etc...

The video will be posted with no work at all having been done to it , as well as the work of those who have agreed to lend me their skills .

WHO CARES if it was presented with the unaltered footage first! After all, that is what we NEED to see first anyways.

Are you telling me that you are sitting on "important information leading to the truth of 911" because you want credit for some edited clip presenting it?

I can't even understand your disposition here. It seems shameful.

And if the production you are building turns out to be garbage, I am going to be even more perturbed with you playing with so many emotions while you take time to present something that could have already been presented in its original form.

In other words...stop playing with my emotions and share the damn info.

Be patient , it is well worth your wait . As soon as it is complete , it will be posted on ATS .

Sigh...the entire world has gone nuts for flags, stars and youtube hits.

Imagine Paul Revere running into town screaming-

"someone is coming, someone is coming! But I can't tell you yet because I want to photoshop an advert for it and post an edited presentation before I share just who is coming!"

I am hardly impressed with your casual waste of time with a matter as serious as this.

You best deliver big...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

OR, even better, how about letting the member do as he/she wishes without hindering his/her performance with questions that dont relate to what he/she is requesting??

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Captain_Sense]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join