It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Identity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Do you notice yourself taking on a certain identity when you login to ATS? If you are browsing ATS without being logged in, from a different place then you normally would(your home), do you browse differently, is your mindset different? When you login do you take on a certain ATS identity or personality? Does this apply with any other topic forums?

Sit back and be mindful the next time you login, see if you notice a change in perspective. Try this as an experiment. Don't force yourself to login with and without, just notice next time. Be mindful of yourself and be aware of your feelings and thoughts.

Let me know what ya think. I will be happy to share with you as well!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I can honestly say I'm no different offline than I am when posting here with one exception. Here I go back over my posts before I click reply to make sure it's exactly what I'm trying to say. It's easier to do that when you're dealing with writing on a screen than it is when having a face to face discussion where you can clarify what you mean instantly if someone doesn't understand your meaning. Here, if someone doesn't understand it or misinterprets your post they may never respond asking for clarification and you'll never know you didn't come across as intended.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Same here Jenna. I am who I am at all times. Logging onto ATS is simply another outlet for my views.

IRM

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Nope, I don't take on a certain identity when I log on to ATS. I'm just a cute, fluffy kitty cat who is curious about certain topics.

top topics

join