It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The living verses the living dead!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some have taken it upon themselves in this thread to debunk that which is obviously true. The holy spirit will confirm it to those who have been given this gift. (Holy Spirit)

To say that I see not because I have failed to walk by my senses, well that is the problem. Too many people walking by their 5 senses rather than declaring that which is given by spiritual revelation.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

It is necessary to be born-again to be a true Christian.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Facts are something you folks absolutely hate, so why would I bother with those things. You love fairy tales and your ego tells you to embrace those. Truth/God tells you that your ego is a lie based on lies and needs you to separate from that.

I don't understand your hostility for our understanding of what Christ did.
What he did he did because he believed in it. The Bible tells the truth of what he did. Plain and simple . If it were lies it would not be INDESTRUTABLE.

Someday you will know yourself to be the liar. I hope before it's to late.

Facts are something you folks absolutely hate, so why would I bother with those things. You love fairy tales and your ego tells you to embrace those. Truth/God tells you that your ego is a lie based on lies and needs you to separate from th

You mean like the fact.

That a man called Jesus died on the cross.

The fact that even a roman governor found no fault in him.

The fact he was the son of God.

The fact that even as just a man he is the only one in history to do what he has done.

The fact that he is risen.

The fact that he is the truth, the life and the way.

Dear God bless these facts. I know I don't hate them.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by randyvs]

Sure, let's pretend those are facts.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Some have taken it upon themselves in this thread to debunk that which is obviously true. The holy spirit will confirm it to those who have been given this gift. (Holy Spirit)

To say that I see not because I have failed to walk by my senses, well that is the problem. Too many people walking by their 5 senses rather than declaring that which is given by spiritual revelation.

Didn't God give us those 5 senses too according to you?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by novastrike81

It is necessary to be born-again to be a true Christian.

Very True...

But... this is action taken, is Not "governed" by, or "according" to human Conditions, ideas, or beliefs...

The "Human Species" or "Descendants of A'DAM", can Not dictate the conditions, but rather those Conditions are according to The LIGHT of Man or LIFE of God.

See "The Gospel According To John". Chapter 1... for a Definition of the LIFE of God. Verse 4....Quote;

In Him was LIFE and the LIFE was the LIGHT of Men.

(Note is says of "Men" Not A'DAM.)

To be "Born again" as you put it, requires you to enter the "Womb" (or "Matrix"... another name for the "Womb" found in the English Dictionary) of your "Mother" (Soul) (Note the Questioning of the "disciples" in this matter) in other words.... the body called the "Soul", (Not the Flesh) where LIFE resides, (Temple made without Hands) and be “Born again”.

You can Not be "Born again" by the will (Belief) of Man but only by the Will (Power) of God...

This renews or replaces the structure or The Soul (From "Hexagonal" Format to "Octagonal" Format) so "The Man Child" (Son of Man) can return... i.e. be “Born again” in every Soul.
This is the Return of “The Son of Man” or “Man Child”.

J.C. is reported as being.... “The Son of Man”, Not… the son of A’DAM.

Somehow for J.C. to be called "The Son of A'DAM", doesn't sound quite right does it ???

I wonder why ???

(The Human Species often believes, Incorrectly, that A'DAM and MAN are One and The Same.) The reason for this is the interpretations of the human species and thus the translations being corrupted ???

The "Man Child " is mentioned in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" in Ch. 12.

The term "Man Child", has Nothing at all to do with the "Human Species"… but instead the Soul.

As it is written in "John’s Preaching of The Gospel The Acts of John 87-105" Chapter 96. V. 45.... Quote;

45. I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Yes, God gave us five senses, but you missed the point of the original thread.

It was available for the first Adam to use his five senses by walking in the spirit of God.

That is not available to the two part being. There is no eternal life living on the inside of a two part being.

It is not God's Will that we merely walk in the flesh. Because no one can please God by walking in the flesh when He made it available through His Son to walk by the spirit of God.

To continue walking by your five sensus and refusing to obey God by believing in His Son, it is impossible to please Him!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Very nice post my friend.... it is WWZ out there isn't it !

I believe the un-believers just are not far enough along yet that is all...

evolution happens but the mind does not stop there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join