It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the 2010 'Deepwater - Disaster' complete the 'Pentagram of Blood'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The well known Youtube video outlining the so called - Pentagram of Blood

Could be that the Deepwater oil spill is a better fit for completing the pentagram than Haiti ? - the fact that it occurred on 4/20

www.google.com...

As is shown in the video above - some of the dates in relation to the other disaster pts. appearing directly on the pentagram itself....

Memphis ATF operation - 4/20/1985
Waco - 4/19/1993
Oklahoma City - 4/19/1995

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gib_niner

This is such a stretch it's not even funny.
Perfectly good waste of space.
Does it even fit in with current events?

Can I please have 10 minutes of my time back?

*curses youtube*

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The ptb is heavy on occultism, it can be seen on their money, the layout of infrastructure, etc. I once did a thread where I realized that one of the steel pillars (the number I forget) on wtc7 I think, the third building that was ordered to be pulled down, perfected matched one of the bibles psalms in theme.That's what occultism is- symbolism because the occultists believe in the power of symbolism.I actually commented on this topic where I thought the next 'terror' target would be on a plane or cruise ship- but on a symbolic date? That surprised me. Apparently 'they' know that they could get away with it with such audiacity (sp?)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I didn't watch the U-Boob video, but I am familiar with the Pentagram. The tips cover New York City, Oklahoma City and some others (I could be wrong).
The final point was rumored to be in southern FL or out in the Gulf. Hmmmm.
Interesting find, S&F

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

It's an eccentric pentagram at that, not completely symetrical....and what if the lines were drawn between the multiple points, differently. I doubt it'd yeild a pentagram....Just someone with way to much time on thier hands.

The video says Miami...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Hey ThirdJohn - thats cool if you think its a loose fit - to be honest i am tending to agree a little myself with that prognosis - for goodness sake the line goes right through Miami. But in spite of that, nevertheless - thought i'd throw it out for consideration anyhow.

however -- IF one IS to follow the precise parameters or criteria that is of the above video somehow or other arrives at wherein coming towards the end - the videomaker (admiteddly) rather a bit loosely determines that the Gulf of Mexico is sufficient as well - then from that point of view i.e. on the lines of allowing for that- one might argue then that the Deepwater may well serve indeed to then be nothing short of a PERFECT FIT - for the completion of the pyramid (of blood
)

Also at the risk of making a further stretch - (a leap and bound Lol) - more and more this disaster is looking to be quite a sizeable crisis indeed - (apparently there is actually a possibility that the slick could make its way up the east coast) - could it be that the very last point on the pyramid takes the form of a big spludge (check urban dictionary definition on that one haha LolZ :lol
- originating albeit a bit loosely from that general area itself. Dark order forces having a good old laugh (chuckling away to themselves) at the general conluding sweeping around chaos and ruination from their last big messy masterstroke. - Also merely intent on finally finishing this pentagram business before moving on to the next issue of getting World War three off the ground - ok prob. enough speculation now at this point.

Ok at the very least, Deepater definitly more of a fit to my mind - in comparision with HAiti - surely thats a little off geographically - also there is no major synchronicity with the date of that - nothing compared to the similar repeated date of 4/20 - or at least none that springs readily to mind.

ok thats all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gib_niner

I've seen it before, won't watch it again but I wonder if the originator of the idea considered the curvature of the earth when creating the points and lines?

new topics

top topics

join