It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be assimilated!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Mutually Assured Destruction.

This was an old axiom created by the cold war.

If you do not know the theory, here is a few excellent sources for the description.

M.A.D. Wikipedia

M.A.D. US doctrine

Have you ever wondered why the economic systems of the world have been tied together?

I have attempted to understand the meanings behind the reasoning of why I eat meat from New Zealand and Britain, while I live in the US of A.

Explain to me exactly how, meat from another country is cheaper to me, than if I just go to my local rancher? It is IMPOSSIBLE!

We have been tied together on purpose. We have been lied to! We have been CONTROLLED!

When will we wake up? If you want freedom. Freedom is just another game, just another "nuance" of control.

I ask you why, why is it that the use of energy to ship materials from one side of the globe to the other, is cheaper or more efficient than creating it locally?

Because it is NOT more economical, it is NOT more efficient, it is NOT the purpose behind the system created.

This system created has NOTHING to do with efficiency or sustenance. It has to do with CONTROL.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
At nineties there were quite strong and colorful movement which asked such questions - and many more. It just gained momentum to move something but then 911 came and almost everything was lost. Now new wave of this movement is starting slowly up. Current financial/economic crises will speed thinks up because base question was and is: Is current form of capitalism really best possible way of society organization? I have nothing against free exchange of goods and ideas but is the current state of affairs really free? I'm not talking about government regulations and subsidies but about chance to apply novelty in world governed by too big to fail corporations which literally buy whole governments and parliaments.
In USA and many other countries have corporations - these virtual persons - more rights and almost no responsibility compared to person of flesh and blood.
Where is corporate power most concentrated? At institutions as International Monetary Fund, World Bank, World Trade Organization and World Health Organization. All are controlled by BigBiz and serve it well. So first global offensive should be directed against such institutions. The biggest enemy are mainstream media - propaganda arm of corporate octopus. Ignore them, ridicule them, analyze them. Tell everybody capable of listening about systemic lie on which is this "democracy watchdog" based for decades.
Bit in shadow but still quite visible are "think-tanks" and various "foundations" like CFR and Carnegie foundation. Expose personal tights between such institution, BigBiz and government. Membership (even former) in such institutions should disqualify person from public office post. Also high rank position at corporate world should disqualify attendant. Revolving door between Washington and many spheres of BigBiz is real trouble.
Brake down "too big to fail" and set cap on how big corporation can be.

join