It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we found my niece without the help of the police.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
McNair High student, 14, disappears

I wanted to post the story of the disappearance and home coming of my niece. She went missing on her way home from school on April 30th 2010. She is 14 and she lives with her grandmother, my mother-in-law. She was suppose to be home around 3:00 and by 3:30 they knew something was wrong. It wasn't like her to not be home from school on time. I found out about it around 5:00. The police were notified and it was decided right away that she was a runaway without any real evidence to say so.

Since this happened in California and I live in Oregon, I had to wait until the following morning before I had the money to drive down. My wife and I left with our kids around 10am. My MIL was completely beside herself by now. My wife spend most of the car ride down on the phone with the media and the police. The police were still treating it as a runaway. The media weren't willing to do anything either because runaways don't make good stories. The police said to my wife, "Do you think she is the only missing kid?"

When we arrived on Saturday, family and friends were already passing out flyers all over the neighborhood. My mother, whom also lives in the area, took my kids so we could help. We passed out and posted at least 1000 flyers to people around the area. The police were still unhelpful. They kept asking if she might have runaway. We had been telling them from the beginning that she had plans that weekend and was excited about going to the movies as well as the swim class she had at school the following Monday. We asked them to look at the video from her school and at the gas station across the street. They said they would have to wait until Monday because some kind of red tape BS.

After it got dark, my brother-in-law and I went with a few friends to search the empty fields and houses around the area. Not everything we did was legal so I'm not going to talk about it but when you are in that situation, you will do anything. We came up with nothing.

Sunday was much of the same. More flyers and lots of people worried. A friend of the family had a trained search and rescue dog that found nothing in the fields around the school. Sunday night we searched again. It was hard to not look for a body but it comes to mind often. The police were following us around at night. Instead of spending any time actually looking for her, they were eying the family. We didn't care.

Monday came and when she didn't show up for school, the police finally decided that she hadn't just run off for the weekend. We'd been telling them that all along. We know her much better than they do. Now the media were interested in the story because it made for a better read. Her picture was finally on the 5 o'clock news, 3 days too late. The detective came over and gave us the same BS they had been saying. They had nothing.

Some people had organized a search party. About 30 people showed up to help look in the fields again. They found nothing also.

After that was over with we were sitting in the garage just winding down for the night when the phone ran. It was about 10pm. My niece had called a family friend and he called us with the number she had called from. I looked it up and found out the city it was located in. My MIL was on the phone and the police said it was a payphone. I know the town, it is about 30 minutes away and it only had one payphone. I took a family friend that was there and we left. Another family member that lived in a different city that was closer to my niece also left.

When we got there, the cashier at the store had said he saw her about an hour ago. He said he didn't know if she got into a car. He said that a cop had stopped there but had left already. I started driving around the town looking for anything walking around. I asked a couple girls and they said they saw her at the store. By that time I had already had a feeling that she was inside a house and I had already had a feeling I knew were it was. I kept driving around the one street because I felt she was there. By that time my brother in law had made it into town. We joined up and started going house to house. I was putting the trucks headlights right onto the doors of any house with lights on inside and he was knocking. I started back at the houses I had feelings about first.

We found her. I can't go into detail of exactly how we found her but she had been at one of the houses that I had a feeling about. The police were no where to be found. It had been two hours from the time she called until the time we found her and I did not see one police officer. We took her and drove her home. The first time I had seen a cop was when we got back to the house. They were waiting. My BIL shook one of the officers hand and said "Thanks for the tip." I laughed as the cop looked confused.

If it wasn't for us, she might not have ever been found. The police didn't do anything. In fact , they dropped the ball in my opinion. Of course they took credit for it in the news paper though. I now wish I had called the news paper back and told them how much the police fumbled this whole thing but I just didn't care at the time.

Missing girl located in Thornton

[edit on 6-5-2010 by janon]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So did she run away??? Was she being held captive??? Your story has some holes that you need to fill in because I felt very interested in it untill the end when you didn't state what, who, where, when, and why............

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Kudos to you and your family! Great Job in locating her. I hate to ask, but it kind of sounds like she did end up being a runaway after all? Am I misreading that? Was there ever an arrest, or was she at that home voluntarily?

14 year old girls make great victims, because so many of them do crazy things on their own. The police certainly dropped the ball, but then again it is possible they were right all along?

No blame on your MIL, all 14 year old girls disappear or get into things beyond their years, and most are very lucky and come through unscathed. A few are not so lucky. Your niece sounds lucky to have had all of you around to catch her when she fell!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why you should never bring anyone into this world, the world is a scumhole.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I will tell you that I feel she was being held against her will and was abused. The persons that had her were all over 50 years old. As far as I'm concerned, there is no reason for a 50 year old man to be with a 14 year old girl that he doesn't know unless his intention are bad.

reply to post by getreadyalready

It is so much more complex. I have some theories as to what happened. I believe she was talked into going with someone and she got in over her head. She hasn't been completely forthcoming with information because of all the trauma she went through.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Glad to hear she's okay, sounds like a little more instruction and family involvement is in order. All you can do is the best you can do,
your post title had me thinking this was an amber alert though,
you might want to revisit that in someway.
Once again, good luck.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Thank. Fixed. I'm trying to focus on the seemingly complete lack of concern and involvement by the police.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Pardon me, but if all the person's involved in this besides her were over fifty, than they should be at the very least investigated, like you, I beleive no one of that age should have anything to do with a child of fourteen. It's highly suspect and I don't understand why there were no arrests. I mean they at least had probable cause for a search warrant to search the premises. Even if there was alcohol involved, they at the very least could've gotten them for contributing to a minor. Incompetant police officers in my opinion!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great job!

Some of the reasons the police didn't help...

1. The Police are Policy Enforcers today not Peace Officers. They are profit centers. They are income generators.

2. I believe many of the victims are being managed by the system which includes pedophile ranking "government" employees not the least of which can be judges and mayors, not to mention wealthy "Patrons of the community".

3. The police are kept distant from the community. This makes the "citizen" an abstraction and not a real person. That makes them cop more cold blooded and makes it easier to turn on the "citizens" under rationals provided by their superiors. It discourages them from caring.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

We told the police who they are and as far as I know, nothing has become of it. The really strange thing to me was the woman. She was nearly yelling at the male that answered the door to not talk to us. He already knew why we were there to begin with because he started fessing up that his brother had my niece before we even asked if he had seen her. I don't even know if the police has spoken with any of them.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know, I see it more and more how the police will only help when it is in their best interest.

Edit: Second line?

[edit on 5/6/2010 by impaired]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm glad you got your niece back... but the police were right.

She just ran away. Of course she's gonna act like none of it is her fault now, she doesn't want to get in trouble.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

It is more complex than did she run or not because she is only 14 and she is mentally underdeveloped. She has the mentality of a 9 or 10 year old. It can't be so easily dismissed as a runaway.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Glad she is ok and glad she is back but for god sake man talk about dangling the carrot. What was thier excuse for having her? How is it no one beat the living Sh!t out of them, and left thier house in ashes??? I would have! What is her story so far?

Sorry man but there are just to many missing pieces that you can fill in. Even if she is not forthcoming she has had to say something. Have the police even interviewed them?

You are extremely lucky you found her and these people were inept and talked to you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Why you should never bring anyone into this world, the world is a scumhole.

You could always leave it you know? Not suggesting you do, but just saying...it could be over in a few seconds.

You can't clean a scumhole with no people to do it. Either way the problem resolves itself.

Peaces

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm sorry but I just don't know how much I should say because I don't really know all of the facts about her leaving and what is true or not. I don't want to speculate too much. I don't believe everything she is saying is the truth because she told he she was abducted on we way home and then raped but it makes more sense that she was trying to get to her moms house out of state.

Either way, the people that had her knew they shouldn't. Who would pick up a random 14 year old girl and let her stay at your house without calling the police to see if she is missing? The way they were acting made it known that they knew they were in trouble. And the police haven't and aren't doing ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Edit: Also, when you are in a situation like that your only thought is to get her home as fast as possible because that has been your goal the whole time. Revenge just didn't come to mind at the time.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
congratulations, u did right ...

this kind of things u need to do what u gotta do

lets hope u find out the real reason

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Greetings for happy end (if we can call it so). At one hand I quite understand police behavior (it is fact that many teen age runaway for weekend - I almost did it without no reason in retrospection). On other hand that is why we are paying police quite big money.
There is big probability that her "kidnappers" are local TPTB or closely connected to local TPTB - that is why police will not act even if you point a finger at particular address.

I never ever visited USA, but my feeling is that your society somehow moved to twenties of 20. century.

Good luck

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow- the whole situation is so devastating, but I am so glad you had the instinct to go search for your yourselves! And now you've found her!

Now- more importantly. If you feel that a police investigation is stalling. I would HIGHLY recommend calling/emailing EVERY news agency in your area the story. While it is unlikely that it would get much air time for police neglegence, it does however bring ATTENTION to the fact that these people who took her ARE OUT THERE and have not been BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. Which will get the news stations in quite a fluster.

You seriously need to bring this to the attention of the media. It is up to you and her parents(your mother in law). I have contacted the press before in the past with minor issues and it is a very efficient way to get things accomplished around your town. Never dismiss the power of press.'

However,

Since your an ATS member I am sure you are aware of the thousands of children that go missing every year because of agents for the illuminati. Infact whenver I go into walmart and pass by the wall of missing children posters at the entrance, I say a prayer for them, because I know that they are suffering or have passed away. I get feelings from looking at their pictures about what happened to them, and let me tell you, it is tragic.

Like the poster above me stated, These agents take the children, especially handicapped children, and take them to bases and to rituals and the children are never found. Now if you feel like the couple who had your neice was working for the illuminati, it is EXTREMELY likely that you will not get any attention from the police or media regarding this situation. How the police AND media react to your story will tell you exactly who and what was behind the kidnapping.

I am sorry you are in this situation. Definately make sure that your niece seeks long term therapy from this experience, and gets treated for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join