It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those with an open mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just read a webpage about the most well known crop circle that we ever got.

I encourage you to read it and for those who already know it I encourage you to elaborate on this article with your opinions.

I would really want to ask you not to go and rant on each other or just because your personal opinion on this matter is that it's all fake etc. I would ask you then to kindly leave this thread alone or at least make some valuable contribution, even skeptics can help sometimes.

For everyones opinion are there own. And if you know for 100% that what someone else is saying to be totally idiotic, dumb, stupid etc.. in your opinion or something else that could be a negative spin on this thread then try to ignore your ego for a second and keep the thread alive by not going into a conversation that would take this thread in a downwards spiral.

I would really like to see for once a thread that could actuality go somewhere for a change. I believe that we can have a really interesting thread here. Even if this is now considered old news by some of you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Did anyone actually get a good image of the most recent 1 that noone had a good topographic pic of??? All I got to see was the side view.

[edit on 5/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

OW hey is this the one?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I guess they made a one

[edit on 6-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

join