It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Market Crash Has Begun!! -950

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Market has dove to currently -700 and no end in sight. This is a run on the banks.

Pull your money out of the banks. We're talking $trillions lost in one day.

Ugggly!

They're STILL blaming it on Greece!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by 911stinks]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why have fear of what is needed?

I'm not pulling my money out of the bank, I've banked on what I will need to survive this sort of scenario.

I have haords of seeds, and other things people might need, when money is useless.

I'll be able to trade people for real things, outside of fake, paper money!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It seems to be turning around alittle, back to -399 and rising at the moment.

money.cnn.com...

As mentioned above, why worry? Is there really much we could do about it besides preparing what little we can at home?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
New article about the current situation

Dow falls almost 1000, recovers

"NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks selloff sharply Thursday, extending the recent downturn as investors continued to worry that Europe's debt problems will slow a bigger global economic recovery. The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost as much as 997 points in volatile trading. At 2:50 p.m it was down 600 points, or 5%. The S&P 500 index (SPX) slipped 63 points, or 5.4%. The Nasdaq composite (COMP) dropped 127 points, or 5.3%."

money.cnn.com...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectedLogic

Ya, how convenient it recovers at the time for the exchange to close!

Hold on to your hats, tomorrow!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I only hope this is the time it actually goes all the way.

The sooner this lame a$$ system crashes and all the sh1t is out in the open, the sooner we can begin cleaning up the mess we've made and build a REAL system for the people.

But, those dark hats may manage to pull out yet again, extending the pain as the band-aid is s l o w l y peeled off.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I could not agree more. With all that is going on in Greece at the moment, I have no idea what is to come.

I guess its time to grab some pop corn, sit back and watch as the world collides with reality...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Soon, they will be throwing their silver and gold into the streets.

I am prepared myself, but I don't always worry about just myself.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These wallstreet traders are morons... their own actions are causing this crash. Not Greece alone.

Scared humans.. make it worse wallstreet. make the DOW drop 9000 pts! hell, drop us to ZERO!

Idiots.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Im reading that the EU banks have at this point stopped lending due to lack of liquidity. Scary stuff when there aint no money to lend anymore. But dont pull your money out of the banks, if we all did this our entire system will crash and your money wouldnt be worth jack.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
well its past magical 10850 so i bet its going down big time ....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The anglo american empire should be paying for all of this, it was them that caused all this trouble.

To see cnbc trying to say that americans should not pay is bizarre, you did the whole thing with london.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Are you kidding? It looks to me like one, your ignorant of simple facts, and two...your racist.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i do not agree that americans should pay ... weill thier stock brokers and other pigs should but why regular americans?

second how the [SNIP] is that racist?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by sanctum]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

If that is a question to my post about the issue of being racist, is the statement blaiming the "anglo" american empire. Anglo or white heritage is nothing to do with this mess.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

By no means is it Greece alone, but I would assume with all the panic going on over there, surely some would spill over to investors/banks else where.
[/more]

reply to post by Rockstrongo37

I also agree, by no means is this isolated to the American people alone. Do other countries not have banks that conduct business in similar if not the exact same way as ours? Given I will admit that our over indulgence and spending sprees are only making the problems worse, but still, wasn't the system set to fail from the start?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

Are you kidding? It looks to me like one, your ignorant of simple facts, and two...your racist.

The problems started in wall street and london i would bet, that started all these problems, i am not talking about today but this long ride.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
May it crash and may the willfully ignorant pay for their complacency.

Make way for better men.

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

its not racist (im white) and for me anglo american is a valid assesment

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

its not racist (im white) and for me anglo american is a valid assesment

Same here, i am white and from uk.

Definitely london and new york caused all this, where the players are, and they do not care one bit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join