It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True madness put in perspective.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When ever I thought of a pre apocalyptic world I imagined watching the television and seeing news cast after news cast reporting on major events that effect all of us. Today ladies and gentelmen we are seeing exactly that.

just to put things in perspective:

I could obvously go on, but i have to stop somewhere, right?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It all seems very chaotic, and add to that farage plane crash today on the day of the election.

Of course the world will always continue, but are we having alot of chaotic stuff at the mo, or is the news just showing us more?

Who knows, but nice thread.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
It all seems very chaotic, and add to that farage plane crash today on the day of the election.

Of course the world will always continue, but are we having alot of chaotic stuff at the mo, or is the news just showing us more?

Who knows, but nice thread.

This is always an argument to people that feel things are "speeding up" and "getting worse". But I don't think its just the news.

Whenever someone is skeptical of "the end of civilization as we know it" I simply ask:

"Do you see the world going on like this for another 50 years?"

The answer is NO, its impossible to go on like this, we are clearly destroying ourselves, we know it, and we arn't doing squad about it so what could the end conclusion be? Destruction.

BTW: all these reports are from just from 2010! I can't imagine so much happening in say like 2000 or 2004, yea ofcourse the war on iraq was a biggy but now we have many biggies to worry about, although I don't worry.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by colloredbrothers]

new topics

join