It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
My prediction is this: If something big happens during June 2004 , you will not have the guts to apologise or to admit that you're wrong. You'll be the guy hiding in the corner hoping nobody saw this posting.

And I assume you have the guts to apologize if you are wrong? But, there is nothing to apologize for in my opinion as you are clearly deluded.

Based on the balance of probabilities, nothing "big" will happen in June 2004. Trust me. I am psychic (and also highly scientific) and I am NEVER wrong.

But I am curious what your definition of "big" is? In my opinion, with my expertise in human sexuality and Freudian philosophy, this word is emotionally charged and has psycho-sexual connotations which are largely unresolved in your own mind. The word "big" is therefore transformed into a larger social context, and is essentially a smokescreen for one's failure in the micro physical context.

You see the very word "terrorism" has become ingrained in American vocabulary since September 11th. The repeated exposure to this overt threat has prompted the subconscious to be on a constant alert. The real terror is on an individual level, and this terror involves feelings of sexual failure in the sense that the "Bin Laden" in all of us cannot be conquered.

I know the above may seem technical, but I have tried to simply it as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Looks like I'm right so far.... and I'll probably stay right for the remainder of June.

My theory is that in times of war, people who can't handle the stress of it go off the deep end and think the world is going to end. It's happened for every war especially Vietnam. Back in the 60's they were saying the same crap about the world ending. This end of the world crap is totally old hat. It hasn't happened yet and won't happen for long time.

Oh well you Apocalypse Junkies only have 8 years (2012) until you can start barking at high volume again. Man you guys are annoying!

<< 1   >>

join