It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spineless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is it me or does this forum attract a lot of wusses? I mean you have people who make sensational claims and then cannot handle the criticism from other members and will lodge a complaint or take the cowards way ut and hit ignore(this button should be removed as I have rarely seen anyone hassled..only repeatedly questioned and when they can't answer it or do not like the questions...guess what...IGNORE).

What is up with the few spineless americans who needed to make threads about ...if you don't like us or if your going to criticise us...you can leave or you are not welcome. So what if someone criticizes your country...get over it....toughen up....put the skirt away and put some pants on. It happens to every country...I am from Canada...and people are always saying crap about it...so what...doesn't mean its true.

Basically all I am saying is.....SOME MEMBERS NEED TO GROW A PAIR....

[edit on 5-5-2010 by kerazeesicko]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
so I hope when people start accusing you of being a troll by starting threads where you call the members of this forum "spineless" you wont get too upset.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
there is no way on this earth I am a wuss and I can handle the heat.....
I eat chilli's for snacks

ET's for breakfast
and trolls before bed

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Is it me or does this forum attract a lot of wusses?
[edit on 5-5-2010 by kerazeesicko]

Yes, yes it does.

*whispers* but be careful, there are some here that carry fake guns with them..I think they feel tough that way.... just humour them..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And here I was hoping you were going to post something relating to the general cowardice pervading humanity these days. It's not isolated to any particular forum - the majority of the human race is cowardly. I suppose at some juncture the 'flight' reflex became a bit more powerful than the fight to enhance the likelihood of survival, but it's still a shame.

new topics

top topics

join