It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Bin Laden Lives in DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Video of interview with George Stephanopoulos from yesterday morning included.

That strange claim was only one of the highlights of my feisty 30 minute talk with the Iranian president Tuesday morning at the Millennium Hotel across from the United Nations.

It didn’t take long to get contentious, starting with my first question: “You called Secretary of State Clinton an 'enemy' of Iran. Do you consider President Obama an enemy of Iran as well?”

It took multiple follow-ups for me to get Ahmadinejad’s answer: that he draws a distinction between Clinton and her boss.

When I asked the president to respond to the documentary “Feathered Cocaine,” which highlights a falconer who claims he’s met with Osama bin Laden several times in Tehran, Ahmadinejad paused – then laughed. It took a few follow-ups for him to say “rest assured” bin Laden is not in Tehran.

Why not? Because, Ahmadinejad said, bin Laden’s been living in Washington, D.C.
He is probably just making it up, but who knows. He claims Bin Laden and Bush were allies. Ahmadinejad has never been known for telling the truth, but neither have most officials from the US Government either......

blogs.abcnews.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That reminded me of this!

I'm not saying it's true. It is entertaining though!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is entirely possible.. Some facial reconstructive surgery. I think he is dead dead dead. What ever happend to his "illness"? With how things are going these days... He could find asylum in several countries.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Bin Ladien certainly had enough money provided to him by the Bush family to do many things. There is a paper trail.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just Perhaps Ahmadinejad reads the internet non MSM news as well...

For if you recall....
The Bin Ladens were whisked off US Soil to Saudi Arabia shortly after 9/11 even though the FAA had banned all air travel.

Osama's brother, Salem, was an investor and co-founder of G W Bush's oil company, Arbusto Energy, before dying in an aircraft accident involving an ultra light aircraft.

Excerpt:

05/11/03: (Information Clearing House) Oh what a tangled Web we weave. Salem bin Laden, one of 57 children their father Mohammed sired with his 12 wives, and Bush were founders of the Arbusto Energy oil company in Texas (I assume not with the 12 wives as well). He died in a plane crash -- like his father -- but not before the Arbusto Energy Oil Company, founded in 1978, had become hugely successful. Later, Spectrum 7 Corp bought out Arbusto (now called Bush Exploration Co). In 1986, with the company on the verge of bankruptcy, it was purchased by Harken (see Harken entry), and even though Bush Exploration Co had debts of $3 million, Harken paid Bush $2 million for his stock. See also the BCCI (Bank of Credit & Commerce) connection, another murky international scandal involving drug money laundering etc which one of the original investors in Arbusto, James R. Bath, a Houston businessman and old friend of GWB was involved in. "Time magazine described Bath in 1991 as "a deal broker whose alleged associations run from the CIA to a major shareholder and director of the Bank of Credit & Commerce." BCCI, as it was more commonly known, closed its doors in July 1991 amid charges of multibillion-dollar fraud and global news reports that the financial institution had been heavily involved in drug money laundering, arms brokering, covert intelligence work, bribery of government officials and–here's the kicker–aid to terrorists." James Hatfield

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. After all, Obama and Bin Laden have been caught partying together.

Or, maybe they are the same person all together.

Obama Bin Laden?

- KC

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

Nice one Karma.

The only way in my opinion he is still alive is if he was in a civilized part of the world, with advanced medical facilities BEFORE 9/11. His kidney failure was too far progressed. Even the pictures of him show it. There is no way he is still alive without transplant, and that would have had to have been several years ago.

DC certainly has good hospitals though.....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Thank you for allowing me to add a little humor to your thread. I couldn't help myself.

All joking aside, he very well could be or have been in DC. I have alway's thought the Bush families connection with Bin Laden and the oil biz was rather odd.

I never knew that Osama was ill. Interesting. With all of the money that Bin Laden has though, he could have easily made his illness a thing of the past. I have often wonderd if we really wanted to stop Osama, why not just put a freeze on his accounts?

Has anyone else noticed how much press Ahmadinejad has been getting here lately? Seems strange to me.

Once again, thank you for having a sense of humor with the pics and all.

Great thread. S&F.

- KC

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

As I remember it, Bin Laden was supposedly very near needing dialysis, if not on it at the time of 9/11. If you look at his appearance from like 1998-2000, you can see a big change in how he looked. He just looked sick.

We have supposedly been chasing him into the mountains of Tora Bora in Northern Afghanistan right after 9/11. Supposedly there were massive cave systems up there where he was hiding in full luxury. However, all we ever found while scouring those mountains were a few small caves and ammo dumps.

Nothing like we were ever led to believe existed up there. There is no way someone as sick as he was supposed to be...and looked for that matter was able to move around like that...unless we allowed him to or helped him to for that matter after 9/11.
If he was in or as near to renal failure as he supposedly was prior to 9/11, he would not live long on the run. And I mean within a few weeks especially if he was getting dialysis before 9/11 he would have been dead.

He has either been long dead from renal failure, or is living protected somewhere either on constant dialysis or has had a kidney transplant. Either Tehran or DC are viable options, but DC would certainly support his illness better.

I honestly believe he was either dead or had completely been transformed PRIOR to 9/11 by the US Government. A you take the fall for 9/11, we will give you a new kidney and identity, and then chase your "ghost" around the third world for years....

I think there is very strong evidence, much of it presented here on ATS that Al Quida never truly existed as much more than a band of freedom fighters left over from the USSR-Afghanistan war of the '80's.

And none of Bush's claims about the advanced bunker complexes in Afghanistan or the chemical weapons in Iraq were ever true. At least not in 2001. But that's for other threads...

Ahmadinejad, I think was just playing on the belief, or fact, that the US was involved in 9/11. Remember, George Stephanopoulos was Clinton's press Secretary for most of his Presidential tenure.

Bin Laden was possibly sick enough for CLINTON to have been the one to set him up with the new identity and kidney.Or at least have started the ball rolling.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Here's my video. Obama is Osama. This is 9-11 x 2356.....

Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It could be that he was speaking metaphorically.

Perhaps he meant that bin Laden exists in the minds of the folks in DC. That he's a myth they created, like Goldstein in "1984".

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon

Thank you for allowing me to add a little humor to your thread. I couldn't help myself.

All joking aside, he very well could be or have been in DC. I have alway's thought the Bush families connection with Bin Laden and the oil biz was rather odd.

I never knew that Osama was ill. Interesting. With all of the money that Bin Laden has though, he could have easily made his illness a thing of the past. I have often wonderd if we really wanted to stop Osama, why not just put a freeze on his accounts?

Has anyone else noticed how much press Ahmadinejad has been getting here lately? Seems strange to me.

Great thread. S&F.

- KC

Truth is stranger then fiction.
Ask yourself where Obama came from or why you had never heard of him till he ran. Ask yourself how this "no one" became the most powerful man in the world over night. Ask yourself why Osama has never been caught by a government who can watch you through your walls and even hear every word you are saying.

Obama and Osama are the same height. They have the same facial structure.

Osama had his lids done and a nose job and walla....Obama "the long legged mac daddy".

Dead serious....

And seriously. Wouldn't it be the best prank in the world? Talk about social engineering at it's finest. Slip the dude in who everyone is looking for to be the leader of said people.....WOW.

"If you want to squash descent, lead it"......

Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon

Great thread. S&F.

- KC

Truth is stranger then fiction.
Ask yourself where Obama came from or why you had never heard of him till he ran. Ask yourself how this "no one" became the most powerful man in the world over night. Ask yourself why Osama has never been caught by a government who can watch you through your walls and even hear every word you are saying.

Obama and Osama are the same height. They have the same facial structure.

Osama had his lids done and a nose job and walla....Obama "the long legged mac daddy".

Dead serious....

And seriously. Wouldn't it be the best prank in the world? Talk about social engineering at it's finest. Slip the dude in who everyone is looking for to be the leader of said people.....WOW.

"If you want to squash descent, lead it"......

Peace

You've lost your mind if you believe Obama is actually Osama Bin Laden....
Tell that to all his friends and family Barack knew since he was a kid.

Take a deep breath.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Didn't the Bush family set up a retreat in a South American country?

People were saying it was being set up for Bush because of the non extradition but just MAYBE it was set up for SOMEONE else!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

His kids were born after 9-11. What family are you speaking of that I should talk to. His father is dead. His sister doesn't look anything like him and his mother is white and again has no resemblance to him.

I'd be just as crazy to believe in a "NWO". Guess it just matters what boogie man you want to fight, they are all made up anyway.

No need for the breath, I'm as calm cool and collected as any Canadian with a beer in his hand eh?

Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

All of the bushes own land in Paraguay. They will have beach front property when this is all said and done, if they live that is. They won't, but can't blame them for trying.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ahmadinejad could very well be correct in this. There are many people with names similar, and im sure there is more then 1 person in this world named osama bin laden. However the Osama that organized the WTC attack might not actually be legally or bitrth name of Osama Bin Laden. The purpotrator of the attacks may have another name like George Bush or Robert Gibbs., but given a name by the media like osama bin laden, just to throw everybody off the trail. perhaps this is what ahmadinejad had been referring to..... But the media is so entrenched in this terrorism scare stuff, most people will never find the truth, or believe it when they see it

new topics

top topics

join