It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Me too. Because with the old homepage it was esier to just come on and see all the new topics and reply. Now its ALL grey!!!! It's all one color. It's hard to see all of the topics and the forums. I dont like this at all

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673 Me too. Because with the old homepage it was esier to just come on and see all the new topics and reply. Now its ALL grey!!!! It's all one color. It's hard to see all of the topics and the forums. I dont like this at all
The site home page is intended for a different audience than the discussion board home page. For those looking to see what's happing in the forums, the recent posts list is a much better solution. The new site home page is the doorway to everything on ATS, and is formatted a bit more for new users with a strong nod to search engines. I'm not done with the visual part, but the general content and structure will be what you see now, which is much more content-rich than the old site home page.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The home page was changed due to a need to update. This will happen periodically. I know it will take some getting used to, but it will help membership, in the oppinion of staff, not hurt it, IKnowNothing. Staff asks only for you to bear with us, and, if you don't want to enter through the home page, discussion board will get you there instead of using the main page. Just bear with us. I know you were getting used to the old page, but, we must continue to evolve to keep growing. No one want's us to drop in membership, do they?

regs out...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I dont see why posting will go down. I dont even go to the main page anymore, i just go straight to the forum.

If the new one bugs you that much, just go straight to the forum. (like whoever posted before me suggested-sorry i cant see your name in the "Topic review"

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I do not like it one bit. I cant find anything. Change it back.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The site home page is intended for a different audience than the discussion board home page. For those looking to see what's happing in the forums, the recent posts list is a much better solution.

The new site home page is the doorway to everything on ATS, and is formatted a bit more for new users with a strong nod to search engines. I'm not done with the visual part, but the general content and structure will be what you see now, which is much more content-rich than the old site home page.

SkepticOverlord, love the new design
i like the layout alot and over all i prefer the new look. Keep up the excellent work dude

[edit on 6-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks great if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
AWESOME WORK. This (I think) has been the most useful construction that's been going on around here since the total re-haul of the forum code. Visually, I think it has a little way to go, but content-wise, it's just perfect. It has everything that needs to be said. It's pretty much a "MyATS" page for non-ATS members. At least it seems that way to me.

I like it VERY MUCH, and I hope to see other changes like this to ATS very soon.

(Let's go Above Top Secret 4.0!!!)

Ya never know...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
yeah man....im errrr feeling it too
lol
Im looking forward to see ATS 4.0

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One of the things i dont like is the grey!! It's ALL grey!! That pisses me off, and another thing, what is that picture with eh ATS headquearters or something? Is this real? Is it really in Idiho?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Most of the final tweaks are finished. I may add a few more later, but it's pretty close at this point.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well I like it a lot

You get a real feel of just how jam packed full of interesting stuff ATS is.
Although I have to admit, it's very rare I visit the home page, as I have the recent posts page just one click away in my toolbar carousel as soon as I come online.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's fine by me.
I rarely go there, I start out on the recent posts page and MY ATS.

I think SO idea to appeal to new people whould override all else. We know about ATS already, we should make it easy for the uninitaited to deny ignorance

BTW, ad5673, you are waaaay to young to be this inflexible

[edit on 6-6-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think the old one looked nicer, but I never look at the homepage anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That's why I love this place
Always changing and staying fresh. Good job I like it

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
SO

The new imagery on the front page is AWESOME! Especially the one for the AB Hoax...LOL!

I LOVE IT!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
What happend to the ATS homepage???
Where has it gone!!!!!?!
. Can someone give me some anwsers? What happend??? And also who likes it? I dont

I like the old version alot more

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join