It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: NYC car bomb suspect worked at same firm as ‘Catch Me If You Can’ con artist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Faisal Shahzad, the man accused of attempting to detonate a car bomb in the middle of New York City, spent three years working as a financial analyst for Affinion Group Holdings Inc., a marketing and security firm that employs as its spokesman someone quite well known to fans of Steven Spielberg movies.

rawstory.com...

I do not believe Faisal Shahzad is a real terrorist who tried to blow up any car in NYC. I believe this is yet another staged attack by our CIA. I watched the News report and all we get is hearsay information and neighbors who claim to know Shahzad family yet will not show their faces? As far as I am concern, these people could be anyone including FBI, CIA for all we know.

I do not understand, how a man with his kind of education:

"He graduated from the University of Bridgeport with a computer science degree in 2000 and an MBA in 2005. He worked as a junior financial analyst for a marketing firm in Norwalk, Conn. until 2009."

Loses his house? A Wall street analyst broke? Hardly!

Shahzad was captured after boarding an Emirates Airlines flight to Pakistan, even though he was on a no-fly list. The plane was headed down the runway when security agents flagged it down.

What? How on earth did he get on the plane?
This stinks of a false flag. This operation was done so congress would approve the funding for NYC to have cameras on every street corner other than that congress would not have approve the money in my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Why could a wall street analyst not be broke? He could have lost his job or been a lousy analyst. I am quick to get on the CIA, but why would the agency build such a crappy device?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This whole thing is fishy just like the Xmas one along with the one that happened in time square when a guy placed bombs at the military recruiting station and it did damage and was capture on video riding a bike on a very raining night, How much media did that one get? cause I sure did forget about what happened after it was aired.

But yet this new one, they captured the guy in what? a day?2 days?

How so damn quickly? when there's other criminals even on the TOP 10 American Most Wanted Ones that are basically nobodies but never been capture yet and if they did, it took them weeks or even months to even arrest them... Where is Bin Laden again?

Or is it when its a so-called "terrorist" it gets worked on really reallyyyyyyyyyyy super quick, as quick as if they set the whole thing up

just a few things to question

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
A Wall Street analyst can easily go broke. As far as your connection to the CIA or other government agencies, I could believe that, though it is purely speculation. Based solely on conjecture, I believe that one possible scenario is that the government (or TPTB) could have easily staged this. There is just not enough information for me to believe one theory over another at this particular time. It does seem awfully convenient for TPTB though and all of these failed "attacks" are very suspicious. I personally, am just waiting for more information so that I can decide for myself if this fits in the same category as the underwear bomber. Just my 2 cents.

To the other poster that questioned why the CIA would build such a crude device, if it was in fact the CIA, well because they would have needed a failed attack. In some cases, failed attacks work a lot better than successful attacks, if the goal is to get some legislation passed or money allotted. For one, it still strikes the same amount of fear, without the negative political implications of having a terrorist attack on your watch. It also makes the public think that your policies are working. Notice how the media keeps mentioning thwarted attacks and then they tend to acknowledge the great work of the authorities in stopping these attacks.

Of course, I am not saying that this was the government, only that it is plausible, at this time.

--airspoon

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I don't know if anybody noticed this or not.
But that video that was released of the
guy changing shirts on the street does not
appear to be the same man they arrested.

The guy in the video is bald on top.
guy arrested has head full of hair
the guy arrested is 25 lbs heavier
than the one in the video.
The video shows him white
and they arrest a Pakistani descent American.

gentleman, just as with Lee Harvey Oswald
I think we have a scapegoat.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I just created a thread on this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8732847#pid8732847

AAC

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I admit it all sounds so fishy.

Affinion Group Holdings Inc. does have an appearance that would match with a Front.

I will look further into this and see what I can find.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I just created a thread on this....

Yes, but mine was out before yours. Look at your time and look at mine?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
before i go to bed, the thought that came into my mind is....If it is a false flag what IF the guy/guys are working from within also but are exposed as the terrorist and put all this hype on the news and papers but at the end of everything, they get released if they arent put to death ?

dont mind my wierd thoughts, i'm just a curious mothershhhhh

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

My reply wasn't to you. Our threads are different. Check it out.

AAC

new topics

top topics

join