It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Britain sky's to close again

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Airspace to close in new volcano ash risk


Airspace over Scotland and Northern Ireland will be closed from 0700 BST on Wednesday due to volcanic ash, the Civil Aviation Authority has said.
It comes after flights in and out of Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic were grounded for hours on Tuesday.
Ash is drifting from the same Icelandic volcano that caused flights to be halted for six days in April.

news.bbc.co.uk...




posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
First post
As a British citizen, the big question for me is, why?

BA and multiple airlines have said that this ash doesn't affect their engines, some even said it didn't exist!

white-owl-conspiracy.blogspot.com...

My personal belief is that almost every big event that happens on this earth is manufactured by higher forces... (HAARP?)

Now why would the elites want to stop air traffic for a short time.....

Any theories?



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Better to be safe than sorry I wouldnt be going on a plane with the ash up there not a chance



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjones147
First post
As a British citizen, the big question for me is, why?

BA and multiple airlines have said that this ash doesn't affect their engines, some even said it didn't exist!

white-owl-conspiracy.blogspot.com...

My personal belief is that almost every big event that happens on this earth is manufactured by higher forces... (HAARP?)

Now why would the elites want to stop air traffic for a short time.....

Any theories?
why would they want to close britain down they make alot of money from us



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Anyone who says volcanic ash doesn't affect turbine engines needs to put the pipe down for a while, and obviously wasn't aboard one of many planes that have experienced engine failure as a direct result of flying through volcanic ash.



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thats what I heard if there mess up military jet engines passenger planes wont have a chance.



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by williamjones147
 


Maybe there have been a large number of SADD victims reported via NHS - So therefore the Government wanted to give us a break with a little spell of SUNSHINE .......................




posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh joy, the skies will be clear of contrails again. Except isn't the forecast for overcast skies and showers..?



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No they aint..... Just Ireland...



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Isnt it always raining here



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta
 


Lmao, a bit of compassion it seems....Did you notice how nice the weather was until they started flying again? You could practically see the clouds forming!



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjones147
reply to post by vesta
 


Lmao, a bit of compassion it seems....Did you notice how nice the weather was until they started flying again? You could practically see the clouds forming!


Yes it was truly lovely weather........then the plane's began a flying LOL



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Is there anymore news on whats happening with the sun with the sun spots or lack of them?



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobski
Is there anymore news on whats happening with the sun with the sun spots or lack of them?


Tell us more? ....................


Do you mean the Sun and Venus - Sorry I sounded rude with only "tell us more"


[edit on 4-5-2010 by vesta]



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
No they aint..... Just Ireland...
no if you watch the whole video its heading south over England as well



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join