It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A federal judge set more than two dozen bond conditions for the release of Hutaree militia members. Among them:
• Home detention with electronic monitoring and curfew
• Surrender concealed weapons licenses
• No guns, ammunition, explosives or other dangerous weapons
• No contact with codefendants, witnesses, convicted felons, or Hutaree or other militia members
• No militia or paramilitary training
• No alcohol or illegal drugs
• Report weekly to probation officers
• Provide lists of names, addresses and phone numbers for all Hutaree members, or any other militia members they associate with
• Provide phone records to probation officers as directed
• No police scanners
• Maintain employment
• Restrict travel to eastern Michigan for Michigan defendants
• Surrender passports
• No computer or Internet for David Stone and his wife, Tina. Joshua Clough must shut down Hutaree Web site.
Source: U.S. District Judge Victoria Roberts