It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals A potential Terrorist Threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The man not only wants “free” healthcare and a free house and food, he will apparently also shoot police officers until he gets what he wants from America.

Is there a reason this man was not arrested for threatening to murder police officers?

Imagine a Tea Party activist with a placard calling for the murder of cops. He would be arrested immediately and slammed in jail. The corporate media would have a field day.

Source

It would seem to me It's ok for Non-Citizens to organize an make threats. Let any American Citizen Carry a sign like that .... Can you say patriot act?

So what do you think ATS?

edited spelling in title

[edit on 3/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes I know I mispelled Terrorist .... Gir ... Hey mods can ya Fix it?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think there is already a thread about that here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not only did you misspell it, you REALLY misspelled it!

I thought you were referring to some sort of Mexican tree bomber. Close enough i suppose.

If the photo is real, yeah the guy obviously is way out of context. But never the less, i believe all of the worlds current problems is a HUGE opportunity to start something new.

Just need a solid, sane movement. Which, last time i checked, was impossible.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Fix it yourself. Just click on the EDIT icon on your OP and correctly spell the title of your thread.

No, I haven't seen the other thread, but because of it's severity, I'm Flagging your threat.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

One in BAN, the other here in US Political Madness. This is the only kind of duplication allowed on ATS.

Carry on.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks. I posted it before I previewed it ... Won't do that again.

I did see the topic posted in BAN but I wanted to have a diffrent title and Ponder the Possibility that Terrorist can indeed cross an Un-Secured border.

We as a Nation welcome all who attempt to come here legally but at the same time we must know who is here from foreign countries and how they got here.

Having open borders only welcomes pontental terrorist to "sneek in".

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

reply to post by masqua

I am very sorry! Just ignore me people.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

what do i think? another plant just like the dude that said that we'll murder u with pickaxes. bs to create controversy, a plant. next.

new topics

top topics

join