It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back from dead Pakistan Taliban leader threatens US cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud has vowed to attack major US cities in two purported new videos released months after his reported killing in a US missile strike.

The videos emerged after an attempted car bombing in New York City, for which his faction claimed responsibility in a third video, and provided the most substantial evidence so far that he survived a US attempt on his life.

However, Mehsud's group has made false claims in the past. A little over a year ago, the group "claimed responsibility for the attack on an immigration center in New York which left 13 people dead."

Mehsud threatened to retaliate against the United States for the killing of Islamist militant leaders, appearing in a nine-minute video allegedly made on April 4, after his supposed death in January.

rawstory.com...

Here's another "terrorist" who supposedly had been killed by the US who is making threats again.
Can we not keep them dead? Or did they ever really exist int he first place?
And why does this issue keep reoccurring?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Are we "killing off" all of the bad guys and now have no one left to justify our presence over there? So now we have to bring some back to life just to have an "enemy" to fight against?
I'm just wondering here. This is happening all the time lately it seems.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In respect to the DNC and be politically correct," It was Bush's fault."
Secondly, The U.S. gobermt said that they killed him. Why would they lie (sarcasm)?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

The videos emerged after an attempted car bombing in New York City, for which his faction claimed responsibility in a third video, and provided the most substantial evidence so far that he survived a US attempt on his life.

OK, OK, I have stopped laughing. My guts still hurt! The supposed "car bomb" was made with less than High School Chemistry! The fertilizer was still in the bags! It wasn't explosive in nature at all! Plus, since the OKC bombings, fertilizers have been rendered almost non-explosive, without a little chemical alteration.

So, this "car bomb" was really some gasoline, and propane tanks, and fireworks. It did not explode. If it had exploded, it would have been similar to a lot of 4th of July accidents. It was in no way, shape, or form a sophisticated device that any terrorist organization should take credit for!

Let's see, recently they have taken credit for a gasoline fire in a car, and some guy that blew up his own crotch and was subsequently arrested? I am liking these new Keystone Terrorists! If they continue along these lines, they will be like Professor Chaos on Southpark.

I know 7th graders that would not take credit for such a shoddy explosive!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These Terrorists must have found a way to come back to life. There can be no other explanation.

I think they're using astrology.

join