It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diplomacy failed with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

right now we have two false flag operations in progress.

The bomb scare in NY

and the oil spill in the gulf.

Something is about to happen now that the people are distracted.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
The bomb scare in NY

Is this another doomsday prediction? There is always stuff going on in the news to distract the people. Why a bomb scare and a massive oil slick?
What makes you think that the oil spill and the bomb scare are "false flag" operations?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

The bomb scare in NY

Why oh why do we constantly hear the term false flag with no actual proof that it is a false flag.

the oil rig has not been shown as a false flag attack and the apparent car bomb has not been claimed by any group.
A false flag would have pointed the finger of blame of both events within hours as an excuse to further the agenda of hate and fear.

before using the term "False Flag" please learn what it is
here is at least a wiki leak to give people an idea

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

OH MY GOD!!! MAKE IT THREE FALSE FLAGS!!!

Someone replaced my bananas w/ one's that are a bit rotten. Who is tampering w/ my fruit, and WHY????

Best,
SN

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Neither event appears at all to be part of some greater conspiracy. The government and media would already be pointing fingers. The only person I have heard point a finger towards conspiracy in either case has been Rush Limbaugh saying the oil leak was an environmentalist criminal act to end offshore drilling.

And what is with the subject of "Diplomacy failed with Iran"? Does that mean you believe the only option left with anything you consider Iran to be doing wrong to be war?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is a common intellectual plight that some ATS members are faced with: It seems that no matter how long these people live in society and see world events, they cannot understand that sometimes bad things just happen.

Industrial accidents happen, it is horrible, and we can try our hardest to prevent them, but sometimes an oil rig burns up, or there is a mine collapse. Why must this be part of some conspiracy about Iran?

As for the bomb in NYC, I'm going to reserve my judgment on that until we get more information. Let's let NYPD and the rest of them do their job and listen to what they have to say about it before we jump to any conclusions.

Finally, why does any of this stuff have to do with Iran? Iran hasn't actually done anything in the past few days, trust me it's my job to know such things. The biggest news that I have seen coming out of the whole issue right now is that Ahmadinejad is coming to the United States for a nuclear nonproliferation conference, which makes him a real hypocritical jerk but not much else, and that the Israeli President accused North Korea of selling arms to Iran, which the rest of the world already knew was happening.

Look, wars have buildup periods, months would be needed for the United States and any of her willing allies to position forces for a war with Iran. On top of this, do you really think that President Obama would attack Iran, or allow Israel to do so, without at least asking the permission of the United Nations?

The world does not work in the simplistic and shadowy way you think it does OP.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

United States and any of her willing allies to position forces for a war with Iran.

I'm just staring at this statement for how utterly stupid it is.

I guess the units stationed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi, Kuwait, the Gulf, Turkey, and Pakistan don't count.

Last I checked a map, they pretty much have Iran surrounded already.

Ahmadinejad is coming to the United States for a nuclear nonproliferation conference, which makes him a real hypocritical jerk

Yes, the Islamic nation in which claimed WMD's were "against the will of Allah", have allowed multiple inspections and has constantly supported all efforts to rid the planet of WMD's, and the man who represents this nation, are hypocrites because they are going to a nonproliferation council

WAIT, I get it! Everything that comes out of the mouths of nations with their own interests in mind and not ours is propaganda and fake while all the news that comes from our glorious patriotic freedom loving news channels are 100% facts. They would never present false news, twist stories and spread propaganda! I mean, ignoring project mockingbird....and all of the examples of them doing otherwise...but if you think it's propaganda you're dumb!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Yes, the Islamic nation in which claimed WMD's were "against the will of Allah", have allowed multiple inspections and has constantly supported all efforts to rid the planet of WMD's, and the man who represents this nation, are hypocrites because they are going to a nonproliferation council

WAIT, I get it! Everything that comes out of the mouths of nations with their own interests in mind and not ours is propaganda and fake while all the news that comes from our glorious patriotic freedom loving news channels are 100% facts. They would never present false news, twist stories and spread propaganda! I mean, ignoring project mockingbird....and all of the examples of them doing otherwise...but if you think it's propaganda you're dumb!

Nice attempt to derail the original post and it's subsequent legitimate responses.
... and now on with the show.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The bomb scare in NY

Could you explain to me how this is a false flag? Never mind that it could have been some sort of bomb placing lunatic.

And this? How is it a false flag? We don't know exactly what happened here, and quite possibly never will. Human error? Equipment malfuntion?

"Things," happen all the time. Refer above.

top topics

join