It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Coming of Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What if Jesus Christ is here with us right now in Human form?Suppose this person found out by accident that he is the second coming of christ, the same way Damien Thorn found out that he was the Anti-Christ in the movie "The Omen 2".Damien learned that he was satan when his military instructor told him to read the book of revelations and this is how he discovered his identity.The Same scenerio happened to a person I know who discovered he was crusified in a past life and may be the second coming of christ.Its funny but I suppose you really cant prove such a thing or can you?Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
well,

for starters it would be very difficult for a christ like figure to learn about his presence by reading revelations;

why?

because it would limit his actions to the law as stated in the book of revelations; much like the oracle in the matrix, this persons choice would be limited to the information as given about a certain situation: ie. his actions to fullfill prophecy would be anti that of his desired intent.
then again, if there is a return then any information would not be able to stop this person from making to choices necessary to "prove" who or what he/she/it is in the context of reading revelations.

long story short; mental gymnastics are fun, a bit of a distraction from the self and your inherint abilities to make choices similar to "christ"; but searching for the truth tends to make one a savior in his/her own right.

put simply,

those who search for truth are worlds saviors while those who search for saviors...

any comments or thoughts of your own to add or refute?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Mabey,that was a bad analogy.This person I know found out by accident that he is the second coming of christ but not by reading the book of revelations.He found out while he was in an organization that deals with past life trauma.He can see that the future is in bad shape and that one day we will all be marked with some type of computer identity chip and that all our thoughts and actions are to be monitored by goverment officials.He also knows that there are many groups and organizations that act as god or some type of higher power but there main objective is money and power and to control people.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Not to disprove the person you know or anything...but, he does realize that jesus was not the only person crucified in the Roman Empire. They crusified all sorts of criminals as well....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
when he cames for the "official" first time, he was kiled , and tortured like a beast, by US! althou he was prepared for that or not, that is not the question.

the day he cames again, what you expect will be happen? simple...he will be insulted, offended, arrested, or kiled by some fanatics. he will look like a normal man, he will be not like a "super marvel heroe" wilth super powres, to proof to us who he is!, as it is stated, "the ones eho can see, will see it, the ones who can hear , will heared"!
just see how things happens in the internet, no mater what kind of proofs some one give, its just a question of time until it will be "officialy" a hoax!

yup...the great avatar will be "slashed" by many ones....again!
how sad this world is!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why do you belive this person is pulling some type of hoax?What if he is telling the truth?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You can't kill someone who is already dead. Jesus will be in a glorified state as he'll appear to the world like He did after His resurrection. However He'll be coming as a lion not as a lamb to the slaughter.

God won't break His own Word to prove a point, it would destroy Him.

A side thought: If Jesus was president we would be turning the other cheek.
He never said no to a person in need and no one is recorded to have died in His midst.

THe worse thing that He would do is let God take His hand from the earth and let people go at it, however as long as there are believers seeking His face He won't until the harpazo.

I must keep reminding myself that Satan is the god of this world until his lease is up. Adam lorded over this earth, but commited high treason by bowing down to Satan making Satan ruler for the time being. However God defeated Satan at his own game through Jesus blood. Now until the lease runs out we are still in this game. The only thing that keep us from destruction is the hand of God. His judgement will be easy by just removing His hand of mercy so Satan can finish killing, stealing, and destroying. It is what he does best? I've also heard there is a window of 7 years where Satan may use the third of the fall angels & the nephilm (demi-gods)the offspring of fall angels and human women. I also find it funny that their is no other anicent text that I'm aware of which deals with creation, time, blood covenants, giants, dragons, ufo's, nephilm, angels, elements, measurements,
bloodlines, dark arts, prophesy. ect....

We may never see eye to eye, but we may learn to understand each other.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So in his past life trauma, he saw himself as jesus? I don't understand the extent of your friend's knowledge. But anyway...what is he doing now? What are his plans? What is his message? Or is he still on some sort of quest?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ah, gildedhammer, i know the point you're trying to convey...i understand it all too well now...being young and curious in this day and age has it's merits

ME

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well as it is stated, he will return as he left.

But where did he go?

Before he leaves it says he states . . . In my fathers house there are many mansions, I have to go and prepare a place for you.

How did he leave?

In spirit AND Body!

So, IMO he will return in body and spirit via a mother ship and will guide the people that want too, to another mansion/planet.

top topics

join