It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who thought our troops wouldn't fire on american citizens? Ya Better read this!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have been hearing rumors that foreign troops were
being trained to shoot american citizens when martial
law goes into effect.
On the 30th of april,I was driving on the interstate and I
saw two military convoys.I couldn't tell if they were U.S.
or not.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
I am feeling really worried about these future events now. I didn't want violence towards people that just wanted real change. The storm is coming, and just because the news is coming out of infowars, doesn't mean its not valid. Its just another human voice. Almost nothing qualifies as a reliable source these days, so consider it another possibility.

I don't believe our troops will fire on Americans

Mod Edit - Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I recently heard from a military friend about this poll. It was given at the end of boot camp. Soldiers who answered yes in their willingness to shoot U.S. citizens in a time of war were given further training.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I personally have been to the Oathkeepers site, and I do believe there is a fee to be a member, more of a fee as in that of a club or organizational dues, like that of the VFW or American Legion. However, at the time I didnt have the ability to make the payment, I have 5 kids and a wife, money doesnt come easy these days. I fully understand that not everything is black and white. I also understand that when rounds are coming down range buzzing over my head, I am going to do whatever I have to to survive. As an Iraq veteran, when rounds come down range you eliminate that threat. I understand that people may be defending themselves against some sort of tyranny, however, I personally do not like being shot at, it really isnt a fun thing when a round pings off the humvee turret inches from my face. I understand defending yourself, and i personally will have no issue with dropping my weapons if this country decides to say screw our rights and try to be tryrannical or dictatorship. I will join the cause to fight against that, no matter the price I may pay. Any order to fire among American citizens wouldnt be taken with a grain of salt in my head, I would weigh all the options and reasons behind the order, and if I thought it to be a lawful order worth following out, then yes I would do it. You have to remember, I am on this site because I have the same thoughts, doubts and suspicions as you guys about the way the world is going, I fully know when I am being suckered into something, or being told a line of BS ( probably why I havent been promoted in 2 years) because I dont just lay down and let people fill me full of BS to get their way. American citizens deserve their freedoms, any hinderance of those freedoms will not be tolerated by me in any way.
Just remember your 2nd amendment right says you have a right to bear arms, this wasnt put in just because, it was put in as a failsafe if the government ever tried to take away the rights we were given.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by speed_demon

You seem like a pretty level headed guy, I hope there is a lot like you in the military. I don't think anyone is saying you don't have a right to defend yourself if anyone is firing on you. My point was if you are ordered into the field domestically to put down American citizens fighting for thier rights ( and they will be called domestic terrorists] then that is unconstitutional use of the military so if you follow the order to head afield then chances are good your going to get rounds down range coming your way. So I would hope you would consider not following orders to deploy domestically unless there is a foreign threat.

I know it is a tough one and the bottom line is no one will know how they will react until they are faced with such scenarios. I fear many like you even with your level headedness will deploy to the field and be drawn into the fight simply to defend yourself. But you must ask why you are there in the first place.

Here's to hoping it never comes to that!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join