It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who thought our troops wouldn't fire on american citizens? Ya Better read this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have family and frfiends who are state troopers, and some even work for DHS, and all tell me that they would fire on american citizens if ordered to, although they wouldn't like it at all! Now we have this? Obama is having a private regiment training to confront the Tea Partiers? What has america come to people that our own gov't eradicates it's own people and taking them off to concentration camps?

U.S. Army Trains To Confront Tea Party ‘Terrorists’

Military personnel blow the whistle on exercise which involved troops taking protesters to concentration camps
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
First of all, anything from prisonplanet.com's forums is "news with a view" and is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Second, your entire sensationalist headline is all hearsay, which means nothing to me. (Also I would question your local police department before making a generalization about enlisted military personnel.)

Lastly, I am not at all surprised that there is a government response to the "tea party movement", which has been hijacked by people looking for their 15 minutes of fame. All this talk of violence against our government, and you expected a different result?

There, I think I got everything.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

We had a Tea Party rally here locally about 12 days ago and there was NO talk of any violence towards the gov't at all. Now, I am going to post a comment from a person who lives near Ft Knox and talks to the troops on a daily basis.

carson Says:

April 29th, 2010 at 1:29 pm
i live 5 miles from fort knox. i install cable tv on the base. i dont like installing the ultimate brain washing machine for the elite, however i try and make up for it by informing and waking up troops on fort knox everyday. i have noticed but didnt realize the full impact of the drills that have been going on. im shocked at the fact they are so full of themselves that they will flat out state to the troops that the tea party types are violent and etc. this upsets me to no end.
however ive been thinking and am concerned about the arazona law. they are creating a situation where illegals are protesting and rioting, obama is positioning himself to do the problem, reaction, solution, by passing a immigration bill most likely. once he does that they will be able to stage the FALSE FLAGS by making it seem like the “RACIST” tea parties and etc are upset by the immigration and the illegals that the tea parties will take matters into there own hands and become violent. I think I see this scenerio playing itself out right now. I hope Im wrong but doesnt it seem like thats where its going? or is it just me? sorry for typos

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
what the gov doesn't understand is this.

It's not the tea party that's the threat.
The Tea Party is the diversion, thank you Republicans

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Well I have buddies who are in the military who have told me outright they would never fire on American citizens ever.

I think almost all soldiers would shoot at US civilians if they were deceived into thinking the civilians were a threat of some kind or were all terrorists if the civilians were armed and violent. However outright cold blooded just shooting them down, I think only a few would stoop that low.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am feeling really worried about these future events now. I didn't want violence towards people that just wanted real change. The storm is coming, and just because the news is coming out of infowars, doesn't mean its not valid. Its just another human voice. Almost nothing qualifies as a reliable source these days, so consider it another possibility.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Well, I am ex-military and I wouldn't shoot at any american myself, but you'd be surprised at the ones who would just for the power rush! Also, you'd be surprised at the number of military personell that will shoot at american citizens when the time comes to do so.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I don't know what kind of friends and family you hang out with.

I was in the Marines from '94-'98. We were ordered to fill out a short, anonymous poll about this very topic. Namely, if we would fire on American citizens.

The answer in the marine battalion was a resounding NO. Those are peoples mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers they would be turning their weapons on. Possibly family of a fellow marine.

I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Yea, I filled out the same poll in my exit interview when I derossed panama back in 1987. NOthing new. BUt times have changed and people have a totally different mindset. Take bigger cities with all those steroid-pumped cops who get their rocks off by bullying people around just because they have a badge. I know for I have had run-ins with them. So yes it is possible for this kind of thing to happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I asked my brother this question in an email, since he is in Afghanistan. His answer shocked me. He said that their "directives were VERY clear" on the subject. The "ENEMY" is not described as being any certain nationality, only by the enemy status, so therefore, if Americans were considered an Enemy Combatant, they would indeed be fired upon.

I couldn't believe what I was reading from my brother! This isn't the person that I know. Then I wondered if he was just telling me what he was supposed to, since someone might read or intercept his email to me. He is supposed to come home to the States in July or August, then I will have a long and deep discussion with him face to face about this subject. His response to me really has me upset and I hope that when I see him this summer, he tells me different....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why would they even make such a poll?

That in itself is fishy isn't it?

When it does happen, the military brass will make sure that the citizens are seen as the enemy. It could be something like Waco, where LEOs believed they were shooting at child molesters, or like Ruby Ridge, where they believed they were shooting at Aryan Nation right-wing militants.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ConspiracyNut23 and kennylee may both be right.

In any army you will see two things

A TOOL
In the sense that all the machinery and personal and "intelligence" of the army are used to achieve an objective, that always end up in dead people.

PEOPLE
that in some point in life may not agree on been a tool anymore, and they desert.

"The day all young people refuse to join the military, will be the Dawn of a peaceful world."
- not sure the author, I don't want to 'misquote'.

I say get rid of ALL armies.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Can I ask who is being eradicated in your inspiring opinion? I can't seem
to see any of those people being eradicated. And just what concentration
camps are all of the people you alluded to, being sent to? Do you have
one in your neighborhood by chance? Oh yeah, I forgot every town,
city and village has a few dozen of them to store the ones haven't been
eradicated. Why do you think everyone is believing this horse crap?
When you are lucky enough to not be eradicated, and get sent to one of
these concentration camps, please post on ATS where it is located.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thats very intresting. Just out of curiousity...why do you suppose you were even asked to fill out such a form? I certainly have a theory and it's not a good one. It seems like a very strange question to be asked, Im guessing on the back of the resounding "NO" that they have refined their traing method. i would like to know what the response would be to the same question asked to new recruits now.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
DarkRunner, any chance you have a link or anything about this poll? Ive heard about this and found sites on it, but cant find 'it'. I need a pdf to print out or something...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ok Ok... So I stumbled on this thread. Woo hoo for me. I am currently enlisted in the military I am a Marine to be exact. Now, there are several things you have to take into consideration before opening fire on people, especially AMERICAN citizens. Now, lets say there is a protest. Military is dispatched. The only way the military would be able to open fire is if they were receiving direct contact from the protestors ( being fired upon and actually taking casualties) even at this, the order to open fire most likely wouldnt be given because the masses wouldnt be doing the shooting it would be a select few idiotic individuals who think they could take down a platoon of trained military personel who do nothing but train to shoot. Hmmm, first off they are idiots. Next, if the order was given, then it would pose a huge moral conundrum in the minds of those individuals. Many would shoot but many wouldnt shoot.

Martial Law - If in a state of martial law, the military member would be given the order to shoot and if he/she didnt then that person would be punished and in that instance the punishment for that person could go as far as death. So, with that said in a state of martial law it would practically be kill or be killed just like when we go into an enemy territory.

Irregardless, if I am given the order to shoot, I do not care who it is upon be it Americans or some foreign enemy, if they are posing a direct threat to me or my fellow Marines or service members or other productive members of society, then heck yes I am going to shoot and I will make every shot count. I will not stand by and let someone try to kill me or other military members or innocent people when I have been given a direct order to shoot any person posing a hostile action.

If anyone wouldnt shoot in a situation where they or someone they knew or innocent people would be harmed then that person will be dead and have mercy on their soul because they had full power to stop their own death or the death of others.

Now if I was told to fire on completely innocent and harmless people who were posing me or anyone else no threat. I would say screw you to whoever gave me the order simply because shooting an innocent person who isnt posing a threat is crap and should never be tolerated in any situation or condition.

So as you can see, there are two sides to the issue and you have to take them both into account.

If told to fire when you or others are being shot/hostilly attacked, then yes you should shoot and not give two cents what happens to that person trying to KILL you.

If you are told to fire on completely innocent people then NO do not shoot because thats messed up and completely and ethically immoral and crap. Not even my cold heart would be able to bring myself to firing on a completely innocent person.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Unfortunately, TheWind is half-correct. Myself and several of my close friends are military, and we all received a healthy stack of paperwork to sign, mostly health waivers and such, but one was a vague exec waiver to fire on multiple United States civilians when given the order, and included a gag order.

Now the official statement is that such deadly force is to be reserved for domestic terrorists such as the failed Time Square bomber. But as I mentioned, the order was extremely vague and made no provisions concerning unarmed civilians, women, or children. Most military personnel would never dream of gunning down women or children, unless they're nuts. Since I'm naturally skeptical toward our government and its half-assed decisions, I figure its just an oversight. But I've always been one to observe and come to a conclusion based on facts, not speculation.

So the fact is: All service-members are being given this paper to sign. They are not allowed to talk about it. I will tell you this: I love my job. But if it comes between innocent civilians and 'orders', I'll happily defend my countrymen.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitlevel

Thats very intresting. Just out of curiousity...why do you suppose you were even asked to fill out such a form? I certainly have a theory and it's not a good one. It seems like a very strange question to be asked, Im guessing on the back of the resounding "NO" that they have refined their traing method. i would like to know what the response would be to the same question asked to new recruits now.

All the guys that answer no get put on the A list to be taken out first. As they don't want a lot of highly trained vets leading and teaching the people thier tactics.

I doubt there will be some big event the lets us all know the balloon has gone up. Their will be a series of regional events based on false flags and everyone will just assume they are taking out the bad guys or terrorists. At least this is how they will try and take out the A list resistors. That is thier MO they do things incrementally locally and regionally not all at once because the last thing they want to do is wake the entire population to come out against them.

Still this can only go on so long before some of the troops doing this stuff realize what is going on and defect to the proper side as the marines said knowing it is someone father mother brother sister even of thier fellow Marines/soldiers.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by speed_demon

I appreciate your response and of course it is technically correct. However unfortunately it is not always that black and white. And not always as easy to tell who is innocent. If innocent Americans are defending themselves against rogue tyranny by local police or whom ever therefore are armed, you are going to get an order to go kill the terrorists.

Which is not your duty to fight domestically ( I don't care what the statutes say they are unconstitutional) unless in defense of foreign attack.

I think you have just illustrated how easy it will be for TPTB to pit the military against the American people using falsely created scenarios like this because as you say if you feel threatened you will fire (I probably would too) so the answer is to obey the Posse Comitatus and the constitution and not respond to any domestic situation unless we are under foreign attack. I wish more of you would go to the Oathkeepers site and take the pledge if not literally on line in your hearts!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Maybe "they" take these polls in order to get an idea
of who would shoot american citizens and who wouldn't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join