It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology-Use it or lose it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There have supposedly been several UFO crashes that "never happened". Well some nations aren't as secretive as the US, but I'm sure the technology was taken underground and studied. I have two questions that I would like your opinion on regarding this:

1. What do you think it would take for the different governments (US, Russia, and others that have had these crashes) to bring out this top secret technology and use it. Obviously wars aren't important enough to use them. At least the ones that would seem "not from this world".
  2. Do you think that this technology has been perfected enough and secretly used for deep space exploration unbeknownst NASA and the public media or maybe with NASA behind the scenes?

XL5

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All the oil would need to run out, some one would need to make oil not needed for use for fuel, an alien landing for every one to see or a BIG take over by the ppl on the govt. for the new tech secrets.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Assuming that alien technology was in the hands of the governments of the world, the chances that you're using it to type this post would be great.

If there was alien tech in the hands of man it's already been assimilated into our everyday technology or at least it was the forerunner of our everyday technologies. Mankinds amazing leaps in technology in the last 200 years would be a good indication that it would have already been used by now...if, of course, you believe that it was in our possession.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We would only have a little of their technology. Just their aircraft if they actully exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I does make sense. If I consider how fast our technological advance have been (essecially post world war 2 / or roswel - Which ever you believe in) its more than possible that we're getting the technology somewhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's not amazing at all, long before people got killed beacuse of their knowledge, They was "devils" , "withces" , "demons". its the time that we have grown that shows us the technology coming forward in our development, I dubt "alien" technology is in our hands if so it must be something OLD the aliens had in their junkyard

btw: I think planet earth have been discovered by other alien civilizations not so long time ago maybe a year or less because of all the UFO sightings in day light. If i was one of them I would be amazed to see another planet with developing going on
Looking down at earth: Remeber those days.
wouldn't you

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The subject is so secretive that I don't even fathom a guess as to what alien weapons systems could be in use or future use. A couple of Disclosure Project witnesses have said that some alien weapons are already in deployment for use in knocking down UFOs. I guess using secret weapons against a secret subject would be the best method to use them if you didn't want any further information leaking out.

Our nuclear technology is already so powerful that its fairly perplexing to imagine there could be more destructive weapons, but I'm sure there are if indeed we are dealing with space/dimensional-faring beings.

The only uniquely alien weapon that the public may have seen in use was in that NASA STS-48 video where some strange floating objects were chased off by some very fast moving projectiles that appeared to emanate from the earth's surface. However that is highly speculative even today.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I really do doubt that the aliens would be really glad to just hand over all of their technology though. If the States got it they would become more powerful and then blow the aliens to bits. Aircraft would be nice though 10 mins to Japan

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I wonder how many people out there are or would consider withholding any piece of alien technology that they found to themselves for exploration. After all, you get nothing for turning it over to the authorities.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
actually while our technoogy has advnced rapidly our understanding of the basic principles of science has not. While nuclear power generation seems like huge advancment over coal power plants in fact it is the exact same basic concept.
A heat source heats water into steam, the staem is used to push a turbine which generates electricity. whether the heat source is coal or plutonium/uranium is the only major difference.
When you really think about it our tech hasnt advanced so much as it has become more efficient. Even when you look at electronics take the difference between a telegraph nd a computer they bot operate on the same principl I.E. controlling the flow of electrical signals and using it t do work (creating a sound, performing math. ) the only thing tht changed was that we learned to do it better.

new topics

top topics

join