It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is ripping this guy off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sounds alot like Glenn Beck huh? That guy was only joking. I think Glenn Beck saw him while he was drunk and high and thought god was giving him a divine message.

[edit on 4/29/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

No I think that guy in the first video was a communist plant to try to make us look crazy when we finally caught on to the plot to the turn the world communist. The plan has been in the works for decades.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He's a Canadian liberal. For all conservative American intents and purposes, he might as well be a communist.

Now let's discuss how the "Buddy" character was probably a subliminal tool used to advance the gay agenda.

It's very disappointing to discover that Glenn Beck didn't come up with that schtick on his own.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Kids in the hall!!

I used to love that show

I am squishing your head

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think I might have to record some laugh tracks, because honestly that is the only way I can stomach Glenn Beck. I can't believe people take him seriously. There was a good episode of SVU on over here a few days ago, about right-wing nutjobs being a cancer on america. The character was fictional, but they threw a few jabs at Beck, Orielly & Limbaugh - more are needed.

new topics

top topics

join